Story Yesterday I went for an interview of an interview

augustorademaker

augustorademaker

Admiral
Aug 28, 2023
Some time ago I sent my resume to a local company so I could become a wagie. The pay sucks, its minimum wage and 8 - 5.
So anyway, they bothered me at Friday asking if I could go to a certain address to get into an interview. I kinda didn't want to but went anyways since I hate being a NEET. So, when I arrived there, they wasted my time making me wait for other people to be "interviewed". When finally it was my turn, they only asked some stupid questions and made the wonderful revelation that it's actually AN INTERVIEW FOR AN INTERVIEW. I was interviewed so I would be scheduled for the real interview with the real company if I passed with them. What the f. Why they do this type of shit?

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
Why do they torture people so much for shit wages? The world is such a nightmare, holy shit this is hell this is definitely hell.

Having to work hard and endure so much anxiety and stress just for shit wages that barely allow you to eat and pay the bills. Hell.

EternalKaczor

EternalKaczor

Its over
Sep 27, 2021
Why do they torture people so much for shit wages? The world is such a nightmare, holy shit this is hell this is definitely hell.

Having to work hard and endure so much anxiety and stress just for shit wages that barely allow you to eat and pay the bills. Hell.
The difference between first world countries and third world countries and rich and poor is insane.

M

mentalcel_chadlite

Banned
Sep 1, 2023
That sucks mate. That's third world inefficiency for ya.

T

Turning_It_Around

NEET
Sep 1, 2023
the ridiculous amount of bullshit people have to go through to become a slave for some company. I mean, this life has to be a joke...
It really is fucking crazy. I'm slaving away at a CS degree right now and it blows my mind how much they want me to understand in college just so I can write some basic-ass code for some database at a shitty small company probably making sub-six figures. I'll probably have a job like that for years before I hit six-figures. I'm more realistic about CS prospects than the insufferably fake people on other sites that talk about coding as a career.

The fact that I have to put up with abuse every Thursday in my bio lab from some egotistical PhD holder is making me want to off myself right now. I wish we could stay in a bubble somehow while having all our needs met, but no, we have to put up with shit from people who are borderline retarded yet somehow have power over us.

RNT

RNT

Eternal Night
Aug 23, 2023
It blows my mind how much they want me to understand in college just so I can write some basic-ass code for some database at a shitty small company probably making sub-six figures. I'll probably have a job like that for years before I hit six-figures.
Oh hi you, suicide-kun. Weren't you laughing at unemployed coders not three weeks ago?

Community college degree is not going to impress anyone either, if I were to replay my faith I'd switch to thermal power engineering (my country is COLD) or electrical engineering (big scale). These were offered as alternative options to anyone wishing to do so, just switch as you go.

Activity
So far there's no one here