good i wanna stay pure and i dont need some filthy woman touching me
It's not even the girl
Imagine being an enchanting prettyboy
Just mirin yourself in the mirror everyday

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Same. My genes didn't respect my wishes though and i came out as an irredeemable subhuman
My condolences bro. The odds are stacked against me as well having brown skin, dark circles, monkey tier body hair, and gyno. Even if I looksmax to prettyboy, by then all the women around me will be used up roasties.

Alexander

Alexander

Wagie
Nov 26, 2020
My condolences bro. The odds are stacked against me as well having brown skin, dark circles, monkey tier body hair, and gyno. Even if I looksmax to prettyboy, by then all the women around me will be used up roasties.
Yeah , highschool is peak for prettyboyhood , it's awful to miss out on that. What about your hair though , can you actually get nice haircuts?

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Yeah , highschool is peak for prettyboyhood , it's awful to miss out on that. What about your hair though , can you actually get nice haircuts?
Actually just recently acquired aesthetic prettyboy hair. I get #5 or #4 on the sides, and don't ever cut the top. Fades are one of the most incelish things you can do tbh
My hair is like this atm

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Pencilcases, udemy courses and holding frame will get you closer to your dreams. You know what to do. The sky is the limit. Giving up is not an option. Now go out and do it.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Why are you watching a video called "Araragi shirtless scene"? :feelsreally:
I was studying anime slayers to become more like them. I remember a lot of girls commenting on araragis muscles, so I searched for "araragi muscles." I was just going to analyze them. Nothing gay tbh. I found this video in the middle of my research and posted it here.

Alexander

Alexander

Wagie
Nov 26, 2020
I was studying anime slayers to become more like them. I remember a lot of girls commenting on araragis muscles, so I searched for "araragi muscles." I was just going to analyze them. Nothing gay tbh. I found this video in the middle of my research and posted it here.
I do the same tbh. Also checked Eren

It does motivate me to gymmaxx for like 5mins

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I do the same tbh. Also checked Eren

It does motivate me to gymmaxx for like 5mins
What I learned so far is that you need to be shredded. Moderate mass on most body parts. The abs are one of the most important. Your muscle insertions and face will do the rest. Achievable in less than two years I'd say.

Babbaboyos

Babbaboyos

Banned
Apr 26, 2022

Online dating used to work when i was 16-19, now as im 22 and the smartphones have progressed its mostly the asian market that is interested in me but not the western market, Idk im 5.11 deemed short in western society, Its insticts to chase the highest man available, I didnt make the body mind and spirit so i try not to blame myself for not being liked and then later became an introvert when i found out socializing doesnt work that much, Goddamn groups of three or 5 i would be ignored i come with suggestions nope no response i leave they ask where im going, I say fuck this, I havent had a friend group since middle school at around when i was 15, Plus goddamn adhd, The adhd has calmed down luckily but Fuck has it cost me alot of relationships (Platonic) I dont know if its over or not, Im currently talking to someone in asia so im hoping it goes well, If not i dont know if there is any other hope as im unable to travel and move overseas due to this messy dating system, A lonely mans dream going to asia and women find me attractive would be a dream, its always that when you think you look good, Its never good enough, Scandinavia is brutal man when it comes to looks, No im not ethnic, Im scandinavian but it doesnt get me anywhere really when i hear people say white is privileged, Well if my life is shit, How privileged is that? Any race can have a goddamn shit life just outcasted, I think my Dep anx and mdd bdd and ocd makes me a cel, Maybe i dont look good i dont know, Its just hard, Yesterday i managed to have the strenght to hop on TF2 and game a little, Im struggling with the feedback loop from hell, Any tips would be helpful and no i dont need comments like use a shotgun to shoot myself that is just plain rude... Anyway thanks for reading :)

Activity
So far there's no one here