Lifestyle A woman invited me to her car when I was Chadlite 14-15 yr old

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of Istanbul
Sep 7, 2022
fuck I was so pedo woman material these woman were even attractive enough ,let me tell you a story

It was 2014 I was going to training in Fenerbahce sports club in dereagzi with my FEner club uniform on , while walking towards it from litlle far some woman in a car started talking to me and asked do you know where fener stadium is ? I said I’m going to there too and she said come I can help you go there ,I went in the car and we went to the place then I said thank you and bye

That’s it

It must have felt like for that woman as a man ,throwing a mature looking 16-17 yr old girl you want to fuck to your car and helping her go to her sports training

Cashiers were literally telling me how handsome I am in front of my fucking mother 😂 2014 was my fucking prime year man

MexicanNeet

MexicanNeet

NEET
Jan 26, 2023
Typical incels.is poster. Patronizing themselves for being a "cel" but then bragging about girls sticking around themselves.

Alas, they are casually zoomers.

AntiLife

AntiLife

NEET
Jul 19, 2023
>600 posts in 3 days
>Wants us to believe he was a chadlite at 14
Sadanimeboy2

AliveWithoutMySoul

AliveWithoutMySoul

NEET
Jan 14, 2023
we must secure an existence for YMOW relationships and a future for female shotacons

UglyBastard

UglyBastard

People die when they are killed
Mar 28, 2023
I wish a pedophile roastie would have fucked me as a teenager. I would be much more succesful than I am right now
My aunt used to finger me when I was younger. I never told that to anyone in my family of course.
I don't remember when it started, I just remember sometimes I was in the pool and then she came to grab me and insert her finger inside my ass. When I was 10-11 I said STOP out loud and then she never did that again.
I think that she's partially guilty for me being a fucking incel. I was afraid to talk to women after that because I thought they would try to abuse me.

UglyBastard

UglyBastard

People die when they are killed
Mar 28, 2023
I wish a pedophile roastie would have fucked me as a teenager. I would be much more succesful than I am right now
Just kidding, I wish a hot pedomom would've fucked me when I was a teenager too.

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
My aunt used to finger me when I was younger. I never told that to anyone in my family of course.
I don't remember when it started, I just remember sometimes I was in the pool and then she came to grab me and insert her finger inside my ass. When I was 10-11 I said STOP out loud and then she never did that again.
I think that she's partially guilty for me being a fucking incel. I was afraid to talk to women after that because I thought they would try to abuse me.
Just kidding, I wish a hot pedomom would've fucked me when I was a teenager too.
did you make that up?

Activity
So far there's no one here