Story another sister thread

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
This was maybe 2-3 days ago, this is my oldest sister, she's a gigastacy whore. She's in the army and is stationed in Germany, she goes on her day off to visit Auschwitz and takes a bunch of photos of it right? She's talking to my dad and they force me to see these photos, there's photos of all these shitty shoes in a room piled to the ceiling :feelsmhm: being a holohoax expert I ask her if she got a photo of the pool there? She said no, there's a pool at the camp? I said yeah, you at least saw the movie theater right? You know the Jews watched movies there right? :feelsmhm: She told me I was making shit up :feelslol: this is my gigawhore sister, she makes my other sisters look like virgins. She tried to invite my other obese sister to have a threesome with her and her boyfriend, she would beat her husband for looking at other women (unironically physically abusive) and would then go and cheat on him while he was at work :feelseye: she's a single mother now btw. I asked her what her partner count was and she said she didn't know but it was high :feelslol: at least my obese whore of a sister said 12 (this was in 2020, it's probably like 20 now by my estimate)

@Neetgod I could go on and on writing stories about my sisters, my sisters for the longest would say they only liked black guys but now that 2 of them are single mothers and one was nearly killed by their nigger boyfriend they're looking for beta bux and keep talking about how hard it is to find a "good man" :feelskek: it makes me feel happy every time I see them suffer

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
This was maybe 2-3 days ago, this is my oldest sister, she's a gigastacy whore. She's in the army and is stationed in Germany, she goes on her day off to visit Auschwitz and takes a bunch of photos of it right? She's talking to my dad and they force me to see these photos, there's photos of all these shitty shoes in a room piled to the ceiling :feelsmhm: being a holohoax expert I ask her if she got a photo of the pool there? She said no, there's a pool at the camp? I said yeah, you at least saw the movie theater right? You know the Jews watched movies there right? :feelsmhm: She told me I was making shit up :feelslol: this is my gigawhore sister, she makes my other sisters look like virgins. She tried to invite my other obese sister to have a threesome with her and her boyfriend, she would beat her husband for looking at other women (unironically physically abusive) and would then go and cheat on him while he was at work :feelseye: she's a single mother now btw. I asked her what her partner count was and she said she didn't know but it was high :feelslol: at least my obese whore of a sister said 12 (this was in 2020, it's probably like 20 now by my estimate)

@Neetgod I could go on and on writing stories about my sisters, my sisters for the longest would say they only liked black guys but now that 2 of them are single mothers and one was nearly killed by their nigger boyfriend they're looking for beta bux and keep talking about how hard it is to find a "good man" :feelskek: it makes me feel happy every time I see them suffer
The whole holahoax is fascinating isn't there was also a bowling alley there and giant bread ovens the so called gas chambers were showered room no evidence of gas chambers at all fucking jews

Now to your sister she sounds like a real piece of work. Have you tried smashing :feelsheh:

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Pics of your sisters please
The blonde one is the one with 3 kids (she hasn't taken any new photos since having twins so this is a 2020 photo), the other is the mega whore :feelsugh:

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1655867643570.jpg
    FB_IMG_1655867643570.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 104
  • FB_IMG_1655867676298.jpg
    FB_IMG_1655867676298.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 98
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

impale

impale

NEET
Nov 27, 2020

would you sell your gigawhore stacy sister to a rich and powerful polish man? if so how much would he need to pay you

Activity
So far there's no one here