Basically my life since 2015

N

notnilc

NEET
Oct 14, 2022
Male 24 years old has never worked a single minute in his life :) Sitting at home, going on walks with my dog, driving my E-Bike sometimes meeting with my friend from school(he's also a neet like me!), contemplating about existence etc. That's basially my life since 2015, after quitting school. Don't care about money anymore. In Germany you're better of not working at all... than working in the so called Low-Wage-Sector.

Of course I don't belive in the government anymore nor am I vaccinated!
My english is not the best but good enough to get some communication done, so don't criticize.

Batman

Batman

NEET
Oct 16, 2022

Attachments

• gicij.jpg
    gicij.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 6
N

notnilc

NEET
Oct 14, 2022
Do you see yourself ever quitting this kind of lifestyle?
Thinking about going back to school to get my degree, not the classic school thou but "evening school", like they call it here. Is it worth it? I think doing something is better than just sitting at home, after almost 8 years it kinda got boring. My problem is that I am lazy as fuck. For the worst case I just end up in the social-system were I can leech till I die.... but in the same instance working is not worth it, theres nothing for me to gain here! Work is nothing more then a mental & physical stress-test for the soul, as I see life itself as a "workplace" in the meantime (Concept Life as a Workplace). Beside that I don't collect any material things anymore, it's just plain useless for me to do so, albeit it has it's benefits on the subjective side.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
My english is not the best but good enough to get some communication done, so don't criticize.
Have you ever thought about working in a scam call center?

I know what you're thinking, "Why would I want to work in a scam call center?" But let me tell you, it can be very lucrative. I know many scammers who earn six figures per year without being Shakespears.

Of course, there's a lot more to it than just that. It takes a real artist to pull off a successful scam call. See, the key is to build rapport with your mark. You have to gain their trust, make them feel comfortable, and then finally hit them with the pitch. And trust me, it's not as simple as it sounds.

Sure, anyone can read a script, but it takes a special kind of person to make it sound believable.
That's where broken English comes in handy. People are naturally suspicious of anyone who sounds too smooth or "fancy," so by keeping your language simple, you'll put them at ease and make them more likely to believe whatever story you're spinning.

If you've got the gift of gab and you're not afraid of a little hard work, then a career in scam call centers might just be for you. With a little practice, you'll be closing deals and making commission in no time.

N

notnilc

NEET
Oct 14, 2022
maybe I am wrong but are your parents wealthy? if not then consider going to university... because I heard in Germany they will give you 1000 euro a month if you just study (study something easy, you just want to leech the money)
Only for "higher" degrees + it's not that much. I can't imagine myself visiting a university, only idiots go there, people who can't think for themselves.
I have the same keyboard as you
Manufactured in 2006 old Keyboards are extrem reliable, not like that crap you've got nowdays.

N

notnilc

NEET
Oct 14, 2022
Wanted to do my daily walk(5 kilometers) but unfortunately it's to wet outside... So I did a small tour on my E-Bike instead yeah:feelsLUL:

Btw: Xbox Elite V2 Controller sucks the right RB button is broken now, damn. The whole controller itself is a piece of shit fuck you Microsoft lost 130€ because of this shit. Never trust YouTubers ever again guys never!!
Screenshot 2022 10 19 134116

Screenshot 2022 10 19 134421
20221019 133511

:mad:

N

notnilc

NEET
Oct 14, 2022
Me sitting in front of my computer screen waiting for better weather outside :feelsLUL:
Herr batzlaff 2

N

notnilc

NEET
Oct 14, 2022
what does your family say about your neetdom

They accept it more or less(for the moment). My plan for 2023 is getting NEETbux while simultaneously visiting the so called "evening school" to get my degree! That's the lazy way for you:feelsLUL:

Activity
So far there's no one here