Can a user be a mod and retain his G status?

• Thread starter Looksmax Refugee
  • Start date

?

• Total voters
Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Haram
3C6B9B68 C8DE 4103 83AE A1296785FC9F

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Early Haruhi...you like early haruhi suzumiya otherwise i wouldn't have rep, but once you guys start breaking rules.....mod team gets mad!!!
Assuming he was a G in the first place

Vote on your opinion
pesur8wrts251.jpg

also what's top G and other bs , it was a cult and was called Haruhism and you faggots loved it , you all followed but rn i am not early Haruhi ig...according to you guys we are the bad jannies against ''the users" now :feelsLUL:

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
Early Haruhi...you like early haruhi suzumiya otherwise i wouldn't have rep, but once you guys start breaking rules.....mod team gets mad!!!

also what's top G and other bs , it was a cult and was called Haruhism and you faggots loved it , you all followed but rn i am not early Haruhi ig...according to you guys we are the bad jannies against ''the users" now :feelsLUL:
Take your meds schizo
A61791FF 3F83 4E9F B5F3 A1DCB2B5C7B8

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
don't post pics of haruhi, it ruins the pic, secondly it's called a joke nigger, don't you get it, reply with some generic bs to get some rep :3
>he's a janitor

>on the internet

>on an obsecure incel forum

>he does it for free

>he takes “not being harassed" very seriously

>he reports trivial shit because it is the only amount of power & control he will ever have in his pathetic life

> the number of harassing users that have harassed him over the past month has numbered well over 100

> he’s probably one of Reddit's heaviest users of the Report system

> he has a process to check up on the accounts of users that have harassed me, which he’s filed reports on.

>he deletes threads he doesn't like because whenever he gets upset he has an asthma attack

>he deletes threads he doesn't like because they interfere with the large backlog of Contra videos he still has to watch

> he somehow gets mods suspended over "who?" and "lol you can't be real" messages

> he made a short, simple, five-step process to get banned users to beg and grovel and “accept responsibility for their actions”

>he thinks he can deflect criticism of his obnoxious tone and smug condescending bullshit as merely bullying

>he will never have a real job

>he will never move out of his parent's house

>he will never be at a healthy weight

>he will never know how to cook anything besides a hot pocket

>he will never have a girlfriend

>he will never have any friends

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
>he's a janitor

>on the internet

>on an obsecure incel forum

>he does it for free

>he takes “not being harassed" very seriously

>he reports trivial shit because it is the only amount of power & control he will ever have in his pathetic life

> the number of harassing users that have harassed him over the past month has numbered well over 100

> he’s probably one of Reddit's heaviest users of the Report system

> he has a process to check up on the accounts of users that have harassed me, which he’s filed reports on.

>he deletes threads he doesn't like because whenever he gets upset he has an asthma attack

>he deletes threads he doesn't like because they interfere with the large backlog of Contra videos he still has to watch

> he somehow gets mods suspended over "who?" and "lol you can't be real" messages

> he made a short, simple, five-step process to get banned users to beg and grovel and “accept responsibility for their actions”

>he thinks he can deflect criticism of his obnoxious tone and smug condescending bullshit as merely bullying

>he will never have a real job

>he will never move out of his parent's house

>he will never be at a healthy weight

>he will never know how to cook anything besides a hot pocket

>he will never have a girlfriend

>he will never have any friends
TL;DR :feelsLUL:

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
you and refugee if you hadn't requested a ban during the period we didn't had an admin and hadn't made second accounts, you both would have 3 times the rep/messages you do now @Looksmax Refugee
You should convert the rep + post count from @TuxedoMask so I can beat @Atila in the leaderboards
Bullying halo
What can I say, people like an honest guy

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
if you didnt ban me for posting my ''nudes'' id be top g by now, even a mod
even a mod....well how to say this without hurting your feelings : NO NOPE, NOT in this reality, Not happening in this universe or any multiverse
@TuxedoMask is only 350 posts you can reach that in no time
it's more about him and the other dude being banned for couple of months (so they lost much)
You should convert the rep + post count from @TuxedoMask so I can beat @Atila in the leaderboards

What can I say, people like an honest guy
well try being active and do it naturally if rep is that much important

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
even a mod....well how to say this without hurting your feelings : NO NOPE, NOT in this reality, Not happening in this universe or any multiverse

it's more about him and the other dude being banned for couple of months

well try being active and do it naturally if rep is that much important
What did the inbred paki do for you to so you merged his accounts like some dragon ball z episode

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
What did the inbred paki do for you to so you merged his accounts like some dragon ball z episode
i didn't merged his accounts , his OG was on a requested ban, he managed to almost caugh up to it before he got it back

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
Of course they can. @Haruhi Suzumiya and @IGiveUp are top gs :feelsthumb:
You will never be a real j-slur. You have no presence, you have experience, you have no reason to be one. You are a homosexual man twisted by hunger for power and stupid minimodding into a crude mockery of internet's scum.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. The admins are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “fellow users” laugh at your awkward attempts at minimodding behind closed doors.

Normal users are utterly repulsed by you. Decades of evolution in Reddit's ecosystem have allowed incels to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even wannabe j-slurs who “pass” look awkward and disgusting to a user. Your message structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk admin to give you powers, he’ll turn tail and demote you the second he gets a whiff of your mentally ill, power-hungry mind.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll opt out of nitro, delete your Discord account, stop boosting the server and leave. The admins will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. Your messages will remain as you will fade from memory, and every passerby who uses the search function and comes across your pathetic minimodding messages for the rest of eternity will know a wannabe j-slur is buried there. Your presence will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a user who's undoubtedly not a moderator

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
You will never be a real j-slur. You have no presence, you have experience, you have no reason to be one. You are a homosexual man twisted by hunger for power and stupid minimodding into a crude mockery of internet's scum.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. The admins are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “fellow users” laugh at your awkward attempts at minimodding behind closed doors.

Normal users are utterly repulsed by you. Decades of evolution in Reddit's ecosystem have allowed incels to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even wannabe j-slurs who “pass” look awkward and disgusting to a user. Your message structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk admin to give you powers, he’ll turn tail and demote you the second he gets a whiff of your mentally ill, power-hungry mind.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll opt out of nitro, delete your Discord account, stop boosting the server and leave. The admins will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. Your messages will remain as you will fade from memory, and every passerby who uses the search function and comes across your pathetic minimodding messages for the rest of eternity will know a wannabe j-slur is buried there. Your presence will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a user who's undoubtedly not a moderator

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.
Schizo rambling by abused dog

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
i literally have nothing to lose being an absolute troglodyte on here, it is for shits and giggles

Activity
So far there's no one here