Venting Do you have alcoholic parents?

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
My dad used to be a cool dad but since he is retired he turned into a wine addict. Starts to drink in the afternoon and around midnight he gets hunger attacks from all that alcohol consumption and plunders the refridgerator. Its like some wild boar invaded our kitchen. Often there are wine stains on the floor.

So pathetic. Lost all respect for him. I guess this is what decades of wageslaving does to you and you end up like that.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
No. They only drink on weekends really, maybe a beer here and there through the week. Still it pisses me off when they come home drunk, talking loudly to the point that I can hear them through the walls and vomiting. Disgusting

O

Officer KD6-3.7

NEET
Nov 28, 2020
N0fyanj3yx551

Yes.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
My dad used to be a cool dad but since he is retired he turned into a wine addict. Starts to drink in the afternoon and around midnight he gets hunger attacks from all that alcohol consumption and plunders the refridgerator. Its like some wild boar invaded our kitchen. Often there are wine stains on the floor.

So pathetic. Lost all respect for him. I guess this is what decades of wageslaving does to you and you end up like that.
Mom doesnt drink, dad says he doesnt drink but i think he is a secret alcoholic. But I don't ever see him so it doesn't effect me. but your dad's been a walking L machine the last couple years. Turns into a coping alcoholic and a cucked feminist over night brutal. I'm sorry you have to endure that shit.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Mom doesnt drink, dad says he doesnt drink but i think he is a secret alcoholic.
I think so too he probably drinks secretly. Contact is still dead between you and them?
but your dad's been a walking L machine the last couple years. Turns into a coping alcoholic and a cucked feminist over night brutal. I'm sorry you have to endure that shit.
Thanks yes I wouldnt say over night he always liked wine but it just escalated now. Really dont know where the problem is our dads had it much easier than us now. But its not just my dad it feels like its a pandemic amongst them. For some reasons they tend to turn into low t mainstream cucks.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I think so too he probably drinks secretly. Contact is still dead between you and them?

Thanks yes I wouldnt say over night he always liked wine but it just escalated now. Really dont know where the problem is our dads had it much easier than us now. But its not just my dad it feels like its a pandemic amongst them. For some reasons they tend to turn into low t mainstream cucks.
Indeed my dad is the biggest estrogen fag I know. He still wont let me visit him unless we stand four feet apart out doors. He's vaccinated and boosted like a moron. Won't go into restaurants, won't even let me in his car, still wears a mask ect

I speak to my mom on the phone almost every day only cause I have no one else. She has the early stages of dementia so I'm not taking care of her finances, dr appointments, car appointments ect

I speak to fag dad once every two weeks. He never calls me has only visited me once. Mom has never visited me. There shit people. What can I say

Activity
So far there's no one here