Do you think most people have normal relationships with other human beings? Or is everyone fucked up nowadays?

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
I honestly don't know.

My situation is just so dysfunctional and weird it's incredible.

I literally speak to no one other than my parents, ever. A social circle of 0 people. Not even speaking to any relatives other than my parents. Spoke to zero people in total in many years if you don't count my parents. No wonder I wasted 3 months of my time on a lying catfishing bitch.

And there's no way for me to fix it either. Any solution I find online just doesn't apply to a shit ass tiny country with nothing to do like mine. Eh and tbh I cba anymore, takes too much energy.

So what do you think? Are most people's relationships with others fucked nowadays?

MongoloidJoe

MongoloidJoe

Slow life history strategist
Jul 28, 2023
I think mainly the young generation is fucked up in regards to screen use and face to face social circle

Riddler

Riddler

Fukurist
Oct 18, 2023
Situation in OP is an outlier but you'd be surprised how isolated people are in general

You see studies saying insane stats like 1 in 10 people have no friends and people ability to form functional bonds is more strained that ever

Even normies who have alot of friends on paper. When you break it down alot of them struggle to make meaningful connections with people who they can be themselves openly. That's why you shouldn't feel too bad about being a basement dweller

micropenis29

micropenis29

NEET
Aug 27, 2022
Situation in OP is an outlier but you'd be surprised how isolated people are in general

he's an extreme outlier

he daydreamed about scamming people yet couldn't understand why normies might get bad vibes around him

Activity
So far there's no one here