Dreams are like a free high. Medications that enhance dreams are thus like legal drugs.

• Thread starter anon1822thirdaccoun
  • Start date
anon1822thirdaccoun

anon1822thirdaccoun

NEET
Nov 12, 2022
The dreams that I've had the past few days are more creative than any high/trip.

Unlike a high, it's obviously waaaaaay less intense. You don't feel it anywhere nearly as strongly, and it's not as vivid or colorful. BUT, on the upside, it is a lot crazier and creative.

I mean, I've been to some weird places while high, but nothing compares to these dreams. They're so fucking weird they're indescribable. I don't think drugs can come up with as creative scenarios because the waking mind might just not be able to fucking handle the insanity, it's amazing.

So, yeah. Take melatonin for a free high. God damn, I love tripping. Wish tripping was legal. I love even bad trips and nightmares, idk why but anything that messes with my brain is amazing.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
I'd rather tone down my dreams. They constantly wake me up and make me tired and irritable.

anon1822thirdaccoun

anon1822thirdaccoun

NEET
Nov 12, 2022
I'd rather tone down my dreams. They constantly wake me up and make me tired and irritable.
Huh, interesting. People are so different, it's a trippy thing in and of itself. For me, dreams are 10/10 experiences even if they're extreme nightmares.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Huh, interesting. People are so different, it's a trippy thing in and of itself. For me, dreams are 10/10 experiences even if they're extreme nightmares.
I heard eating cheese before bed gives you more vivid dreams. I'm not 100% sure but I often have vivid dreams and I often eat cheese before bed. Other than that, sleeping somewhere that's too hot is something I'm certain gives you vivid nightmares.

anon1822thirdaccoun

anon1822thirdaccoun

NEET
Nov 12, 2022
I heard eating cheese before bed gives you more vivid dreams. I'm not 100% sure but I often have vivid dreams and I often eat cheese before bed. Other than that, sleeping somewhere that's too hot is something I'm certain gives you vivid nightmares.
My brain is an obstinate donkey, shit like that doesn't work on me. When it comes to medication or substances or just any kind of modifications to the normal workings of the brain, my brain is extra fucking resilient for some fucking reason. Like it wants to stay miserable and feeling nothing, it's resistant as fuck. Like, shit that puts people out barely registers for me.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
My brain is an obstinate donkey, shit like that doesn't work on me. When it comes to medication or substances or just any kind of modifications to the normal workings of the brain, my brain is extra fucking resilient for some fucking reason. Like it wants to stay miserable and feeling nothing, it's resistant as fuck. Like, shit that puts people out barely registers for me.
Have you tried sleeping in extreme heat? You don't have nightmares when you have a fever?

anon1822thirdaccoun

anon1822thirdaccoun

NEET
Nov 12, 2022
Have you tried sleeping in extreme heat? You don't have nightmares when you have a fever?
Ohhh, I used to have fever dreams when I was a child. God damn, those were so fucking amazing. They were nightmares but they were spectacular.

But in the past few years I haven't had the luxury of enjoying fevers. For some reason, every time I get a fever now, I also get debilitating pancreas pain and nausea. It's weird. Like, I'll get a cold and my fucking pancreas is killing me to the point I can't move. Crazy shit.

Yeah, you're right, extreme heat does have that effect apparently. Not really worth it, I'd rather freeze my ass off than be in extreme heat, I hate heat.

Activity
So far there's no one here