LOL Fat Link: Picture of a Narcissist

GeckoBus

GeckoBus

Look away, creep!
May 28, 2023
Gentlemen, just some choice quotes from the Fat Link:
I have by contrast proved myself ...successful admin
saving the website from certain death
when prior administration mod and literal faggot knajjd predicted it would be dead in a year as in no longer in existence
under my rule we are still here and stronger than ever thanks to the changes I’ve made and implemented over time as well my damn near single handedly rebuilding of the site’s entire mod team which is now the very best and most efficient it has ever been.

In this quote, he says hes an authority figure and he does not have to take such vile abuse from inferior creatures HRMPF!
For some strange reason many internet users believe that forum administrators are supposed to tolerate and put up with endless mockery and abuse of their persons or character despite no other authority figures on earth doing so ever.

Fuck up with a military authority figure and you will at best be doing 25 pushups in front of everyone or running endless laps in the middle of nowhere until you collapse and at worst court martialed and dishonorably discharged. Fuck up in a court of law? You get hit with contempt of court and can be given an extended jail sentence if you can’t manage to learn to shut the fuck up.

Fuck up with the cops you get hit with the taser at best and at worst filled with lead. Fuck up in the Navy you get tossed in the brig. Fuck with a corrections officer maybe you have an unexpected fatal accident? Say you “trip” and fall five stories down from the top tier to your death.

Getting the picture yet?

Nigga ur a jannie on a shitty forum with 200 active users
iu

more quotes here:
Thats like me asking you on your own forum (if you had one) how long I’d have to wait before I could make fun of you for being brutally ass raped by your grandfather, against your will, when you were 10 years old? (were such a hypothetical scenario even true).
In short if I didn’t or couldn’t or utterly lacked the ability to know when to exhibit some common sense and decency and keep my mouth shut on sensitive subjects such as that, then perhaps the answer is that I would never deserve a spot at the proverbial table known as your hypothetical forum.

And likewise is your own answer pertaining to this site.

Here we see a classic narcissism manipulation tacic - DARVO - deny, attack, reverse victim and offender. He says he won the fight because he got under the users skin but as we saw in previous quote, the entire reason the user is banned is because he got under Fat Links skin.
Got under your skin I see? :feelshaha:
That means I won. :feelsokman:

Fat link basically saying "do you know who you are talking to, I deserve respect!"
So swallow your foolish pride and carefully choose your words when you address me from here on out,
otherwise you’ll probably wind up in some smelly cow shit soaked field with guys like Emba who fucked around and
found out what happens when you poke the bull a bit too much. (narcissism)
“B-but that’s not f-fair!!” Mewls the user. Nothing in the rules say we have to be fair to you (power tripping)

As the saying goes: “Those who want respect, give respect“ and since you’ve only provided me with lies and grief thus far you clearly haven’t given me any respect and thus can’t rightly complain when I pop a squat on your head and proceed to take a massive shit all over you.

I would encourage all users who have the patience to read the full ban appeal I quote this from. This man is a full blown megalomaniac and narcissist. He is out of his fucking mind. In my 15 years of being online I have never seen someone openly say shit like "I single handedly saved the forum." Imagine a jannie on 4chan said "i single handedly saved 4chan" - this is madness, clinical madness.

@Arcadicel

Extra, Fat Link Fakecel screenshot, courtesy of @PointOfNoReturn

Last edited:
PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc Hoes
Jun 11, 2022
im terrified of steel ball run anime adaptation.
im not really pleased with how they've handled the last few parts...

I’ve never seen the anime beyond Stardust Crusaders. I’ve always anticipated part 7 OVA because parts in the manga could be convoluting.

GeckoBus

GeckoBus

Look away, creep!
May 28, 2023
I’ve never seen the anime beyond Stardust Crusaders. I’ve always anticipated part 7 OVA because parts in the manga could be convoluting.
ok so, for me it was like this.
I did watch the anime part 1-4.
Then I read the rest of the manga.
I dont like what they did starting in part 5 of the anime. Like, imo the quality is getting cheaper and cheaper.
The music choices are going to shit.
There is so much fan stuff out there but they dont care.

And part 7 is basically the pinnacle of Jojo. They cant fuck it up, they would be retarded.
But, and correct me if Im wrong, part 7 is NOT viewed as the top in Japan. In fact, they say the reception was kinda bad. And that doesnt surprise me, Japan does not respond well to western-themed media. Like remember, even Cowboy Bebop was a flop in Japan.

And thats terrifying. Because Japan is an isolationist country, they will not give 2 shits about what fans outside Japan think about part 7.
They may literally treat it like something you just get over with. Wham bam thank you mam.

Don't get me wrong, we have the manga of course (some of the colorings are terrible though -.-) but I really hope they do it justice in the Anime.

Some cool impressions I've seen on youtube so far:
The sound and visuals on this one are nice:

This one is a bit crude but I like it:

Saw this one years ago:

Then there is this complete Fandub of the Manga.
I like this scene they made, nice music:

Fingers crossed that they don't fuck it up.

NekoRightsActivist

NekoRightsActivist

NEET
Jan 25, 2023
Yes .is is a fucked up place, but can you not bring that drama here. Let them rot in what they have created.
Yeah, we all know that he is a huge faggot just like all the mods in there, dont need to spam this site with your essays about how shitty .is is
I don't participate in those sites at all but I can feel OP, a trainwreck like that would honestly make people felt worse than places are outright deemed trash because you'd have higher expection which ended up being ruined.

Activity
So far there's no one here