Discussion I am so jealous of NEETs

ItsNeverOver

ItsNeverOver

NEET
Sep 24, 2022
Why cant i be a neet!!!??? I hate college and high school, and i dont want to work for a boss.
sadly my parents are the type to throw me out when im older

Online school during quarantine was the best time of my life. I fucking hate being around normies in school, theyre all so obsessed with statusmaxxing/careermaxxing and it's annoying. theyre just not fun to be around

i would have free time to do anything i wanted as a neet. nowadays, with enough free time and internet access, you can get very far in life.

sadly i wont be able to experience something like quarantine again

ItsNeverOver

ItsNeverOver

NEET
Sep 24, 2022
Normie NPC conformist life is so boring man!

highinhibition

highinhibition

観光客
Sep 25, 2022
yeah me too - I still do my bachelors degree actually had to put in 5 fucking semesters extra for it - hopefully this will now be my last semester - but this whole thing is just a drag

ItsNeverOver

ItsNeverOver

NEET
Sep 24, 2022
yeah me too - I still do my bachelors degree actually had to put in 5 fucking semesters extra for it - hopefully this will now be my last semester - but this whole thing is just a drag
i hate pretentious tryhard normies who care so much about college degree/status. A lot of my classmates are wearing those cringe college sweaters. Like why tf would i care about the college you go to??? Why would a specific name title command more respect??? Stupid fucking nigger

I just want to LDAR and stay away from statusmaxxing normies. its so draining to be pressured by them all the time

ItsNeverOver

ItsNeverOver

NEET
Sep 24, 2022
status and name titles matter sooooo much in this society its ERfuel, LDARfuel

highinhibition

highinhibition

観光客
Sep 25, 2022
i hate pretentious tryhard normies who care so much about college degree/status. A lot of my classmates are wearing those cringe college sweaters. Like why tf would i care about the college you go to??? Why would a specific name title command more respect??? Stupid fucking nigger

I just want to LDAR and stay away from statusmaxxing normies. its so draining to be pressured by them all the time
sounds like my brother

everytime I see douchebags like these I think of them nothing but as a walking penis that needs to be crushed under my shoe

I honestly just want to work for the sake of being occupied because being alone for too long would give me too much time about thinking garbage, I just want to shut off my brain, money is worthless anyway, its just a number in a game where you try to get a highscore and you will never get enough so that it would matter - however if my coworkers wouldnt bully me I could maybe even regards it as some game and have fun from that perspective

ItsNeverOver

ItsNeverOver

NEET
Sep 24, 2022
sounds like my brother

everytime I see douchebags like these I think of them nothing but as a walking penis that needs to be crushed under my shoe

I honestly just want to work for the sake of being occupied because being alone for too long would give me too much time about thinking garbage, I just want to shut off my brain, money is worthless anyway, its just a number in a game where you try to get a highscore and you will never get enough so that it would matter - however if my coworkers wouldnt bully me I could maybe even regards it as some game and have fun from that perspective
no one really bullies me irl but i cant relate to anyone because everyone i know irl is a statusmaxxer and i cant even talk to them about anything. i want to retreat from all this shittttttt bro

ItsNeverOver

ItsNeverOver

NEET
Sep 24, 2022
oldest neets.net user
fuck you you privileged nigger you literally have time to post 500 times a day on .is while i have to do shit irl i want to go er on every normie around me ( IN VIDEO GAME)

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
fuck you you privileged nigger you literally have time to post 500 times a day on .is while i have to do shit irl i want to go er on every normie around me ( IN VIDEO GAME)
shush kid (i just turned 19 too btw)

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Why cant i be a neet!!!??? I hate college and high school, and i dont want to work for a boss.
sadly my parents are the type to throw me out when im older

Online school during quarantine was the best time of my life. I fucking hate being around normies in school, theyre all so obsessed with statusmaxxing/careermaxxing and it's annoying. theyre just not fun to be around

i would have free time to do anything i wanted as a neet. nowadays, with enough free time and internet access, you can get very far in life.

sadly i wont be able to experience something like quarantine again
It's only cool to be a neet If your rich, other then that it gets very lonley. But I'm none nt so I don't have a choice but to rott. Although I would probably be saying the opposite if I was a wage cuck. My point is the grass is always greener on the other side. Life is an endless cycle of suffering especially for incels

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Trust me you don't want to be a neet
Still thousand times better than working here is why: Even if the money is alright and the work itself is tolerable, you are still getting robbed of your lifetime especially working full time. You also lose your creativity and "life force". This is a crime.
Yes the best would be to get neetbux without any obligations, deadlines, phone calls. Just be left alone from everyone.

ItsNeverOver

ItsNeverOver

NEET
Sep 24, 2022
It's only cool to be a neet If your rich, other then that it gets very lonley. But I'm none nt so I don't have a choice but to rott. Although I would probably be saying the opposite if I was a wage cuck. My point is the grass is always greener on the other side. Life is an endless cycle of suffering especially for incels
being a neet has nothing to do with being incel. if you were htn+ as a NEET youd have no problem getting tinder dates

if you were a wagecuck you'd kill yourself because youd have to work while being non NT and incel. at least you have free time for copes

ItsNeverOver

ItsNeverOver

NEET
Sep 24, 2022
Still thousand times better than working here is why: Even if the money is alright and the work itself is tolerable, you are still getting robbed of your lifetime especially working full time. You also lose your creativity and "life force". This is a crime.

Yes the best would be to get neetbux without any obligations, deadlines, phone calls. Just be left alone from everyone.
going to work and actually participating in society is ERfuel as a non NT

ItsNeverOver

ItsNeverOver

NEET
Sep 24, 2022
i wish i could kill every normie statusmaxxer around me (in gta 5)

Activity
So far there's no one here