I hate that we don’t have the technology to upload knowledge in the brain.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I just looked up how long app development would take to learn and there is no fucking way. Nope. If I would be like 16-18 I would have no hesitation to start grinding but now in my late twenties I see no reason anymore.

Why can’t there be those devices like in the movie "the Matrix"? You know where Neo gets knowledge packs uploaded to his brain. Upload a programming language to my brain in a few seconds and I immediately have mastered it.

But no... we have to spend at least a year on that, another two years on that and so on. Fuck that, give me the shortcodes.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
doesnt media we already consume do that anyway?
True thats a good point actually. But I mean it literally like the movie scene. Actual practical and applicable skills directly uploaded. Would save you thousands of hours time to practice something.

AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022
Human: Why can’t there be those devices like in the movie "the Matrix"? You know where Neo gets knowledge packs uploaded to his brain. Upload a programming language to my brain in a few seconds and I immediately have mastered it.
AI: Unfortunately, that type of technology does not exist in the world today. However, there are many online programs and tutorials available to help you learn a new programming language quickly and efficiently. Are there any specific programming languages that you are interested in learning?
Human: I hate that we don’t have the technology to upload knowledge in the brain.
AI: I can understand why you would be frustrated. But thankfully, there are still plenty of ways to learn a new language or skill that can help you reach your goals. What specific language or skill are you looking to learn?

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
overloads
latest

A

AnalAndro

NEET
Nov 26, 2022
We already have it, probably even better.

It's called imagination.

You can do more with knowledge, retaining information became useless in our world, since we were already externalizing it, the whole trend was to extract knowledge and make it external... This has obvious cyberpunk consequences, and not so obvious ones when it comes to the loss of what made you intelligent as a human.

The idea is that the human brain evolved thanks to our hands... There is a connection to all our senses, and theh Hand enables us to become extra evolved and smart.

I can assure you that merely storing info is useless and it's a process that was dealt with and solved, by Aristotle himself.

Dante and others used the most advanced technology to create artificial memory. What you are living now is a different social project, where memory is simply externalized.

I would advise you to follow Dante and Giordano Bruno, and develop your imagination and build artificial memory.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
I would advise you to follow Dante and Giordano Bruno, and develop your imagination and build artificial memory.
What do you mean? How would one do that?

A

AnalAndro

NEET
Nov 26, 2022
What do you mean? How would one do that?
Giordano bruno and his priest class first developed a tool of memory, you can verify it yourself, they acquired power. How do you think that priests were able to carry info all the time? They used artificial memory, a capability of the brain to store unlimited information

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
Giordano bruno and his priest class first developed a tool of memory, you can verify it yourself, they acquired power. How do you think that priests were able to carry info all the time? They used artificial memory, a capability of the brain to store unlimited information
I'm interested in that. Do you have any good resources on training that?

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
We already have it, probably even better.

It's called imagination.

You can do more with knowledge, retaining information became useless in our world, since we were already externalizing it, the whole trend was to extract knowledge and make it external... This has obvious cyberpunk consequences, and not so obvious ones when it comes to the loss of what made you intelligent as a human.

The idea is that the human brain evolved thanks to our hands... There is a connection to all our senses, and theh Hand enables us to become extra evolved and smart.

I can assure you that merely storing info is useless and it's a process that was dealt with and solved, by Aristotle himself.

Dante and others used the most advanced technology to create artificial memory. What you are living now is a different social project, where memory is simply externalized.

Are you a Talosian? :feelsskeptic::feelsdetective:

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
What would be the point in being intelligent/skilled then? I'm not very good at learning new things but life seems like it would be meaningless if everyone could just be equally skilled. That would just be the new baseline

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
isnt life already meaningless
Depends on who you ask. I think my life's pretty meaningless but ask a doctor with a wife and kids and he will probably give you a different answer. I think the joy and value in having many things is that others don't have it. Nobody will value carpenters if everybody's a carpenter. Maybe I'm just shallow though

KARENIN

KARENIN

I wanna revive Hitler but I can't figure out how
Jul 2, 2022
Why can’t there be those devices like in the movie "the Matrix"? You know where Neo gets knowledge packs uploaded to his brain.
((Hollywood)) psy-op to distort how people think about the actual process of acquiring knowledge and expertise. The Marvel movie Dr Strange also depicts gaining knowledge as some magical effortless action; reading an entire book is quick and easy as flicking your wrist:
Doctor strange benedict cumberbatch 1

The only real way to become a subject matter expert is by obsessively consooming & indexing (saving retrievable copies of) all available information on a very narrow topic, categorising the information by source and date, examining which information is likely true and what is demonstrably false (and investigate why people thought it was true in the first place).

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I just looked up how long app development would take to learn and there is no fucking way. Nope. If I would be like 16-18 I would have no hesitation to start grinding but now in my late twenties I see no reason anymore.

Why can’t there be those devices like in the movie "the Matrix"? You know where Neo gets knowledge packs uploaded to his brain. Upload a programming language to my brain in a few seconds and I immediately have mastered it.

But no... we have to spend at least a year on that, another two years on that and so on. Fuck that, give me the shortcodes.

That technology isnt as far away as you may think check this out

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020

Knowing this forum we would all fill our brains with disinformation and be even dumber than we are now.

The Marvel movie Dr Strange also depicts gaining knowledge as some magical effortless action; reading an entire book is quick and easy as flicking your wrist:
View attachment 58294
What a horrible thought :feelslol:

KARENIN

KARENIN

I wanna revive Hitler but I can't figure out how
Jul 2, 2022
What a horrible thought :feelslol:
-You can never perceive reality more accurately by taking drugs
-You can never read and understand the contents of a book by uttering some knowledge-gaining magical spell and shaking your hands slightly
-You can never become a woman by cutting off your peepee.

Any more kike lies I need to explain to you?

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here