Lifestyle I Have to start working out again/dieting for work and body

Ironsides

Ironsides

✝️subhuman
May 27, 2023
I don't hate fatcels, but I definitely don't want to be one. I try to keep a lean body because my job requires it and I love the feel + being able to prove that genetic looks are what determine your dating success (not just hitting the gym bro, or fixing my fookin personality brah)

Since summer has started and end of uni, i've been being a little lazy, but I must keep the standards for my wage slavie because they require me to be in weight standards and pass a PT (Physical Training) test.
I have no problem passing the minimum standards for the PT test, but I like scoring high, but I am very near the max weight because I gain weight fast. (I get a lot of fat and muscle very quickly)
In order to avoid gaining fat I have to limit my caloric intake by a lot and do a lot of aerobic activity, but man.. my knee fucking hurts from running...

God help me.

Alatrist

Alatrist

Ahoy
Jan 3, 2023
ironsides
Blood and Iron | Book by Katja Hoyer | Official Publisher Page | Simon &  Schuster

D

dungeondragon

Banned
Jan 30, 2023
Did you choose running as your cardio of choice as it directly relates to your area of employment? Regardless, choosing a low-impact exercise such as cycling may be beneficial. It will save your knees whilst allowing you to continue reaping the aerobic/anaerobic benefits of cardio - and keep off the extra pounds in the process. Perhaps incorporate both into your routine. If not cycling, then swimming - as the water provides greater resistance than air.

Good going anyhow. Taking care of your body is paramount.

Last edited:
Ironsides

Ironsides

✝️subhuman
May 27, 2023
Did you choose running as your cardio of choice as it directly relates to your area of employment? Regardless, choosing a low-impact exercise such as cycling may be beneficial. It will save your knees whilst allowing you to continue reaping the aerobic/anaerobic benefits of cardio - and keep off the extra pounds in the process. Perhaps incorporate both into your routine. If not cycling, then swimming - as the water provides greater resistance than air.

Good going anyhow. Taking care of your body is paramount.
I force myself to run as it is one of the events tested on my employment PT test.

Activity
So far there's no one here