If Hollywood wasn't bringing advantages for normies, nobody would follow it.

A

AnalAndro

NEET
Nov 26, 2022
This was a big blackpill realization for me...

Basically we know that in the conspiracy community, people often blame Hollywood, they say that Hollywood brainwashes people and Hollywood therefore is to blame...

But I gained another perspective and I want to share it with you...

When I was on discord, I was seeing all the incels who got pussy, spamming memes of Hollywood, all the time, relentlessly ... Some times I was trying to enter a discussion, and I spammed a meme of a fat seal, but the incels were there repeating like old grandpas the same phrases, like "who asked" or "didn't read" or "insert breaking bad meme"... This was the way they behaved all the time, and it was more like a way to "assert dominance" in front of the girls, to mark territory digitally... I was basically noticing that normiecels do benefit from Hollywood, because Hollywood tells them who they are, gives them an identity, a memetic potential...

So, Hollywood is not "evil", because it created a lot of sexual opportunities for incels, infact they relentlessly spam joker and taxi driver idolatry, they do that because Hollywood is their ally, not their enemy...

Hollywood is my enemy, but the ally of the vast majority of normies, we have to stop blaming Hollywood and open our eyes, normies care only about 2 things: sex and booze. And this was true for all the human history... Wake up, it's all about sex and booze.

Sex and booze is what rules the normie... Whoever is able to allocate status, and give enough reason to women to fuck a man that is ugly, he is going to rule the world.

الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
People are still making these stupid blackpill "theories".

الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
i wish there were more blackpill "theories" around, they were funny... the whole cultural production stopped... I wish it was still active...
I'm glad it's dying.

KARENIN

KARENIN

I wanna revive Hitler but I can't figure out how
Jul 2, 2022
Hollywood tells them who they are, gives them an identity, a memetic potential...

infact they relentlessly spam joker and taxi driver idolatry
Spot on. Patrick Bateman, the invention of a bisexual liberal arts college richfag (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bret_Easton_Ellis), is also unreasonably popular on the manuresphere. But the biggest incel meme by far, about being stuck in/escaping the Matrix and taking multi-coloured psychoactive drugs (redpills, bluepills, whitepills, blackpills etc.) to do so, came from a Hollywood franchise created by 2 Slavic(Polack) trannies.

The thing is, ingesting psychoactive pills merely distorts the way a brain perceives physical reality and processes sensory data, so the trannies' analogy of taking redpills to see the real world doesn't even make sense, the whole concept is as unscientific as flat earth theories, creating the perfect excuse for (((academics))) and (((cultural commentators))) to spill rivers of ink arguing about what redpills and bluepills really stand for.

We should boycott LGBT products and use the Hitler-approved term Weltanschauung (world-concept or world view) instead when discussing the beliefs and behaviour of various permanently onlinecels

world-concept-png.50424

Last edited:
AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022
water

but korean cinema mogg hollywood unironically

A

AnalAndro

NEET
Nov 26, 2022
Hollywood franchise created by 2 Slavic(Polack) trannies
I think that the franchise wasnt their creation. Matrix 1 was their movie...

Matrix 2, 3, so on... those are all movies that were made by (((you know who)))

But other than that, I broadly agree with you... Holywood should not be listened to... I mean, its goood entertainment, but the psyops they do are too dangerous. I would simply avoid everything they create out of fear that I could be captured by their messages... Infact for me it takes some years to realize how I was fooled by hollywood, for them it takes 2 or 3 seconds to instill a message inside my head... Its best to simply avoid it.

Activity
So far there's no one here