If you are a low IQ noob, never buy anything other than Bitcoin if you invest in crypto

abcxyz

abcxyz

NEET
Dec 6, 2020
So, if you are investing in crypto, you should start with Bitcoin. And if you are a noob, you should definitely not buy other coins other retards recommend to you. There are too many useless stuff in the space. In the next few years, 90% of the Junk coins and tokens will die and go to zero. Bitcoin most likely will not die even if it goes down to 5k. And even then, it would rise up from the death back to 100k in the next bull cycle.

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
what's interesting is that in 2016, i did tell my whore cunt mother to invest simply £500 in bitcoin, she told me it was a scam and didn't bother. i was only 15 at the time so i didnt have a card. :(

abcxyz

abcxyz

NEET
Dec 6, 2020
what's interesting is that in 2016, i did tell my whore cunt mother to invest simply £500 in bitcoin, she told me it was a scam and didn't bother. i was only 15 at the time so i didnt have a card. :(
First discovered BTC in 2013. Didn't have money to buy. Also, wasn't smart enough to learn to gain some by doing captcha (back then you could literally get BTC by clicking stuff). Fast forward to 2016, I learned some gig, and made like 1k, invested it in crypto, turned it into a moderate 5 fig portfolio. You don't need a lot of money to make money. You just have to be smart.

Or you can go the specialization route and become a Doctor, Engineer or Lawyer etc. to get rich. The key is to understand how things work around you.

impale

impale

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
So, if you are investing in crypto, you should start with Bitcoin. And if you are a noob, you should definitely not buy other coins other retards recommend to you. There are too many useless stuff in the space. In the next few years, 90% of the Junk coins and tokens will die and go to zero. Bitcoin most likely will not die even if it goes down to 5k. And even then, it would rise up from the death back to 100k in the next bull cycle.
I bought chainlink at 20usd

Activity
So far there's no one here