If you were in a relationship would you rather be the adorer or the adored?

Adorer or adored

• Total voters
Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
A psychologist said in relationships there is usually an adorer and an adored. The adorer is the one in love with the adored, and the adored is usually in control of the relationship. The positives of being the adorer is you get to feel love, and the positives of being the adored is you run the relationship.

The best relationship is for both to adore each other, but those kind of relationships are very rare, because foids like to go for men above their smv, and men these days settle for below their looksmatch.

If I can choose to be one - I'd pick to be the adorer to a loyal virgin. If I'm adored all the time I think I'd take it for granted, but I'll start to miss it if it goes away.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
A psychologist said in relationships there is usually an adorer and an adored. The adorer is the one in love with the adored, and the adored is usually in control of the relationship. The positives of being the adorer is you get to feel love, and the positives of being the adored is you run the relationship.

The best relationship is for both to adore each other, but those kind of relationships are very rare, because foids like to go for men above their smv, and men these days settle for below their looksmatch.

If I can choose to be one - I'd pick to be the adorer to a loyal virgin. If I'm adored all the time I think I'd take it for granted, but I'll start to miss it if it goes away.

A loyal virgin woman would automatically adore you. Otherwise she wouldn’t be virgin or loyal.

Last edited:
Ironsides

Ironsides

✝️subhuman
May 27, 2023
I'd honestly prefer to be adored because I know I will be committed to the relationship no matter what. The thought of a single toilet loving me keeps my carnal desires and love at 100%.
Even though I'd be in control of the relationship, I can still see myself turning into a stupid little cuck by doing toilet worshipping shit dazed in love which is why I'd rather have control to make sure the toilet doesn't leave me and treat me like a fan instead of her man.

Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
I think our psychological adoration is irrelevant to them. All that matters is how she adores you (and her genetics tbh).
They try to make men they like happy, by doing chores around the house and being someone entertaining to talk with, so they probably want to be adored too. But i don't want her to act in a way she's not naturally to make me adore her, or it will seem fake.

Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
I'd honestly prefer to be adored because I know I will be committed to the relationship no matter what. The thought of a single toilet loving me keeps my carnal desires and love at 100%.
Even though I'd be in control of the relationship, I can still see myself turning into a stupid little cuck by doing toilet worshipping shit dazed in love which is why I'd rather have control to make sure the toilet doesn't leave me and treat me like a fan instead of her man.
If I can only pick one most likely I'd want to be adored too, or else it will be cucked. She would cheat and I'd still accept her and pay for her so she doesn't leave. It would be terrible. I would rather not be in that position. It would only be ok to adore a foid after you know she adores you first.

Ironsides

Ironsides

✝️subhuman
May 27, 2023
If I can only pick one most likely I'd want to be adored too, or else it will be cucked. She would cheat and I'd still accept her and pay for her so she doesn't leave. It would be terrible. I would rather not be in that position. It would only be ok to adore a foid after you know she adores you first.
Based.
If you're going to do anything remotely related to worship, you'd better be damn sure she won't leave you. However, it's impossible in this soyciety because of hypergamy being the forefront of morals.

Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Based.
If you're going to do anything remotely related to worship, you'd better be damn sure she won't leave you. However, it's impossible in this soyciety because of hypergamy being the forefront of morals.
All we can do is go overseas because it will take less effort to be adored there. They worship foreigners already, and if you're looksmaxed and moneymaxed it will be even better. The foids here are almost impossible to impress unless you're an NBA player or model, because they will always compare you to the biggest chad they fucked. This is why I can't take chad chasing rosties seriously.

Bitter

Bitter

Dokgo
Jan 20, 2023
When I reflect on this emotionally I want to be the adorer. But when I analyze it in a more rational way, I realize that it is definitely convenient for me to be the adored one, I cannot allow myself for anything in the world to give control of the relationship to a manipulative being like women.

Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
When I reflect on this emotionally I want to be the adorer. But when I analyze it in a more rational way, I realize that it is definitely convenient for me to be the adored one, I cannot allow myself for anything in the world to give control of the relationship to a manipulative being like women.
I learned this the hard way. I was the adorer 5 times before and they all ended very bad. It's sad that it's almost impossible to be in love with a foid trustworthy enough not to cuck you.

Bitter

Bitter

Dokgo
Jan 20, 2023
:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
Captura de pantalla 2204
Captura de pantalla 2203

Bitter

Bitter

Dokgo
Jan 20, 2023
I learned this the hard way. I was the adorer 5 times before and they all ended very bad. It's sad that it's almost impossible to be in love with a foid trustworthy enough not to cuck you.
Foids tends to be unfaithful and as soon as she sees a better option, she will abandon and betray her current partner, because she is hypergamous, and to top it off she is overprotected by society, so she can afford to do all kinds of evil and get away with it and this due to their current privileges given by the state.

Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Foids tends to be unfaithful and as soon as she sees a better option, she will abandon and betray her current partner, because she is hypergamous, and to top it off she is overprotected by society, so she can afford to do all kinds of evil and get away with it and this due to their current privileges given by the state.
This is why in the past they had punishments for cheating, and foids were not in the work force or allowed to vote. Because of their selfish nature they will try to dominate men when they're given power. Now that things go against nature we live in clown world with freaks, whores, and crooks everywhere.

When rosties get to choose who to have sex with theyll always reward the violent criminal chads and tyrones during their prime years, then go to cucks after they're leftovers. Families will be raised by weak soys and rosties and the elites will easily take over.

Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020

adored. Control > Love​

I wish i can have both, but it's impossible in these times when they can easily download an app and have 100s to cheat with, or they can leave the house in something revealing and get hit on everywhere.

This is why rosties need to understand they are in competition with sex bots and foids overseas. Or they will continue thinking they are queens if non chad men stay on the plantation and don't escape in major numbers.

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
It can go both ways, its about who cares more and who needs love more (usually the adored one)

Activity
So far there's no one here