I'm going to take a risk this coming week

Gaku

Gaku

God Of Super Auto Pets
Sep 29, 2022
So yeah guys, I will try my luck with a few girls I see. I've been reading an amazing book about picking girls, and I think that it is about time I start taking action. I'm average looking and I feel abit more confident having read some useful stuffs about being mindful and confident when approaching women. I will provide an update of what transpired. Wish me some luck!

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
So yeah guys, I will try my luck with a few girls I see. I've been reading an amazing book about picking girls, and I think that it is about time I start taking action. I'm average looking and I feel abit more confident having read some useful stuffs about being mindful and confident when approaching women. I will provide an update of what transpired. Wish me some luck!
Good luck. What books have you been reading?

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
the secret to understanding modern male/female relationships is that most women have already had sex with and pair bonded to chad, and you're just not interesting compared with him. even when you're dating her, she'll be fantasizing about him. also, birth control makes women even more crazy than they already are, even more moody. as a male, your presence is just unwelcome in today's social atmosphere. understand this, my son, and you'll be far along in understanding why shit is so fucked up.

LonelyLostman

LonelyLostman

NEET
Jul 27, 2022
Where do you see them at? The women your going to ask out

Gaku

Gaku

God Of Super Auto Pets
Sep 29, 2022
the secret to understanding modern male/female relationships is that most women have already had sex with and pair bonded to chad, and you're just not interesting compared with him. even when you're dating her, she'll be fantasizing about him. also, birth control makes women even more crazy than they already are, even more moody. as a male, your presence is just unwelcome in today's social atmosphere. understand this, my son, and you'll be far along in understanding why shit is so fucked up.

Oh man, why are you guys coming up with such conclusions? You might say it is apparent but I still can't see it. I love to read, say, send me some credible sources or some useful data about your findings and then I'll believe it.

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
Oh man, why are you guys coming up with such conclusions? You might say it is apparent but I still can't see it. I love to read, say, send me some credible sources or some useful data about your findings and then I'll believe it.

the graph shows that with more sexual partners, the divorce rate goes way up. this is because their oxytocin bonding mechanism is fried, and they are confused. no one talks about this because because the allure of promiscuous sex is too strong. even when you show people the evidence, it won't change their behavior.

also, don't give me that 'correlation doesn't equal causation' crap.

now, i've given you sources, it is now your job to research this further, believe this, and stop being a faggot(teehee).

with love,
patientfrog.

Attachments

• 4chan+on+marriage_fa2bcb_5856876.jpg
    4chan+on+marriage_fa2bcb_5856876.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Nameless_sunflower

Nameless_sunflower

NEET
Sep 19, 2022
word

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
Why are you trying to promote a book you obviously made ur not even being subtle ur waiting for someone to ask for the book just to send ur shitty website link to it

Gaku

Gaku

God Of Super Auto Pets
Sep 29, 2022
Where do you see them at? The w

omen your going to ask o

Why are you trying to promote a book you obviously made ur not even being subtle ur waiting for someone to ask for the book just to send ur shitty website link to it
I'm not trying to promote anything sir!

Gaku

Gaku

God Of Super Auto Pets
Sep 29, 2022

the graph shows that with more sexual partners, the divorce rate goes way up. this is because their oxytocin bonding mechanism is fried, and they are confused. no one talks about this because because the allure of promiscuous sex is too strong. even when you show people the evidence, it won't change their behavior.

now, i've given you sources, it is now your job to research this further, believe this, and stop being a faggot(teehee).

with love,
patientfrog

with love,
patientfrog.
Fair enough, I'll do further research. So tell me, with all that information what will you do? Or is it that you are implying that you are going to live a hermit/monk/celibate lifestyle for the rest of your life? Tell me😗☕...

Activity
So far there's no one here