Lain gets an indecent proposal

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Lains doing the back stroke in his back yard poop pond. As he spouts poop water from his mouth. He decides to see what his wigger mom made for lunch. Lain walks in the kitchen and sees his mom looking distressed talking to there gook landlord.

Lain: mom what's wrong you look up set
Mom: Lain sit down. We need to talk. I'm having trouble making ends meat. Mr gook has proposed a solution to resolve this rent issue.
Lain: Ok what is it mom. I'll do anything to help
Mom: anything?
Lain: of course anything for this family mom
Mom: ok...Lain mr gook said if I let him dress you up ass a furry and let him rail you in my room. he'll let us stay free of charge this month.
Lain: wait what did i hear that right. Can you repeat that
mom: lain mr gook wants to dress you up as a furry and rail you. I already told him you would.
lain: are you crazy mom fuck no
Gook: Lain ook dis ivent easy fo any of us. Your mom and i have worked out a deal. you wouldn't want to put your mother out in the streets would you,
Lain: well I mean I suppose I wouldn't but this is exstream.
Mr Gook: don't wooy I start of slow so I can confidently stretch ou yor Anus before I get into the more kink ruff stuff like wiping, chains, chocking, electrical nipple clamps and shocking ect
Lain: fuck no your insane
Mom: Lain it's only this one time I promise. I swear I'll make it up to you. I promise my next pay check I'll buy you a dvd box set of chink cartoons
Lain: shit I mean dam really did you say chink cartoons. Well you drive a hard bargain mom
Mom: yes baby now let mr gook dress you up like a furry and have his way with you for the night honey. Your my son and I want the best for you and our family.
Lain: umm wait a whole night now. Fuck no
Mom: lain please im exhausted let mr gook rail you.

Lain couldn't resist the offer for new chink cartoons so he excepted the challenge.

Mr gook: here lain put this furry cos play costume on. I want to see if it excentuates your curves.

lain reluctantly tryies on the furry costume.

mr gook: fuck thats the one it matches your emeraldgreen eyes. Have you met Jeffrey. Hes going to be joining us as well.
lain: well then in that case I want two months rent knocked off.
Chink boy: yob hab a deeel

lain is now chained up against his mothers bed post. While mr gook preps for his bondage session. He begins by placing electrical nipple clamps onto lains body. Lain feels an electronic jolt but is unexpectedly turned on by the sensation. His ass begins to get moist.

Lain: fuck that's kind of hot ngl. I'm actually suppringly glad my mom didn't pay rent so you could clap Mr gook
Gook: fuk me tu I'm red tu rail ou now pretty boy.
Lain: take this ass mr gook daddy

As it turned out lains mother had plenty of moeny she just wanted to pimp out lain for some extra wigger money for the next Eminem concert. Lain ended up married to his unexpected lover Mr gook and never looked back again. And of course Jeffery lived on the deck in there trash can so he could watch mr gook rail @Lain

The end

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here