Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Pussey

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
So your on death row and your day has come to be put to death. Your starving but the prison guard offers you any meal of your choosing or any foid you want to fuck. What do you choose food or pussey before you die? I think we all know that @NeverEndingWinter is choosing snow coochie

Last edited:
inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
food, definetly. i would have peanut butter reeses cups, cheesecake, vanilla ice cream for ben and jerrys, chocolate molten lava cake and buffalo wings with oven fries:feelsuhuh:
if i was getting executed i wouldnt shit for countless days so when i was getting electrocuted i would explode with shit :feelsdevilish:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
As 50% body fat obesecel thats actually pretty hard to choose from.
It depend how much food and what pussy and if I had energy to fuck that pussy (since Im starving in prison).
Correct that's why I added starving but your going to die any ways so why do you need the food. But food is so fucking delicious like a juicy steak and butter lobster with lemons then pour it down with a ice cold red bull. It's a hard choice but I voted meal :feelsmmm:

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
If you are on death row and you will die soon, doubt I would have the energy to eat or fuck, i would choose to be left alone

Freder

Freder

NEET
Apr 16, 2022
Correct that's why I added starving but your going to die any ways so why do you need the food. But food is so fucking delicious like a juicy steak and butter lobster with lemons then pour it down with a ice cold red bull. It's a hard choice but I voted meal :feelsmmm:
I can only guess that I would pick food too. Especialy if it would be big pile of food.
That probably is connected somehow with survival instinct - you cant live without food, but you can live miserable life for years without sex.

Pussy I guess. At least I wouldn't die as a virgin.
I mean if you care about not dying a virgin why dont you use prostitutes?

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I can only guess that I would pick food too. Especialy if it would be big pile of food.
That probably is connected somehow with survival instinct - you cant live without food, but you can live miserable life for years without sex.

Great question he could die in a car accident tommorow at any time why not assure you don't die a virin and buy at least one hooker but Fabio is very stubborn not even going to try to convince him

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
It's not that I care about not dying as a virgin that much but between choosing to lose virginity or just eat a meal the choice is clear as a day. I don't want to pay money just to stick dick into some whore.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
It's not that I care about not dying as a virgin that much but between choosing to lose virginity or just eat a meal the choice is clear as a day. I don't want to pay money just to stick dick into some whore.
what if the choice was a last meal or a hooker you had to pay for before you were executed :feelsmmm:

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
what if the choice was a last meal or a hooker you had to pay for before you were executed :feelsmmm:
Food. Government ain't going to force me to pay for sex.

Nameless_sunflower

Nameless_sunflower

NEET
Sep 19, 2022
at last I will breed
and my NEET genes live on
💪:cool:

Activity
So far there's no one here