Lain and the curse of the black diamond bbc medallion

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
@Lain is rummaging through a dumster useing the full moon as his source of light. When he sees a giant bbc dong necklace encrusted with black diamons in the shape of a giant bbc penius. It starts glimmering under the moon lite.

Lain: this is Gucci papi. It can't be oh my gosh it is the legendary black diamond bbc medallion! The legend holds he who posses the b.d.b.b.c.m can attract any hyper masculine bull he desires.

Lain immediately puts on the medallion. The medallion started to speak. " Go to your local prison and get clapped buy a gang of blacky thugs"
Lian: this is a dream come true Holly fuck I'm on my way bdbbcm.

Lain arrives at the prison to find no resistance from the guards who seem to be in a trance. The guards escourt lain to the jail showers. Lain let's out a quife. His anus begins to get moist.

Lain: I'm going to get so much thug bbc it's unreal. It's a dream come true.

Little did lain know a mtf which docktor bbc shaman had put a curse on the bdbbcm. He who posses the bdbbm would only be able to clap buetiful snow bunny's. And all hyper masculine bulls would be repulsed by the bdbbcm. Lain approaches a gang of hyper masculine bbc crips soaping each other in the shower.

Lain: Hi what's your name honey. Do you want to beet this white pussey ass daddy.
Stefan: get away from me you freak. I don't rape pretty boys like you
Lain: excuse me daddy you don't want any of this snow booty

Suddenly all the bulls run back into there cells and hide from lain. A pack of buetiful snow bunny roasties approaches lain.

Snow bunny 1 : Hi daddy you want to smash this coochie
Lain: honey I'm as gay as they come. So no. But I'm down to lick your bulls balls while he claps.
Sb: no I must have you pretty boy
Snow bunny 2: fuck white boy give me some of that bwc.
Lain: bitch stay away I'm bull and happa dong only

Lain was disgusted by these snow bunny's. How dare they solicit him. When he was obviously a sodomit.
Lain trys to yank off the bdbbcm from his neck but it won't budge. A voice says.

Bdbbcm: you've been cursed by a bbc penius shaman by the name of @Looksmax Refugee he and only he has the power to lift the curse of bdbbm. You must bring her a pencil case filled with mints to relinquish the curse. Lain was too poor to buy a pencil case full of mints. So he scammed amazon but never lifted the curse cause he was to high on ketamine.

The end

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here