My kitten ran away

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
@PointOfNoReturn damn dude, that sucks. losing an animal friend is very hard indeed though. cats can be pretty hearty though, but they have enemies like raccoons who can kill them. if you live in a city less chance of that, so maybe your cat is surviving. we have a cat who lives under our shed. she hunts wild mice and is for the most part free of human help. even in the winter she survives. she's managed to survive with us for at least a couple of years now. hearty indeed.

i'll burn an incense stick for the safety of your cat.

Last edited:
PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc Hoes
Jun 11, 2022
@PointOfNoReturn damn dude, that sucks. losing an animal friend is very hard indeed though. cats can be pretty hearty though, but they have enemies like raccoons who can kill them. if you live in a city less chance of that, so maybe your cat is surviving. we have a cat who lives under our shed. she hunts wild mice and is for the most part free of human help. even in the winter she survives. she's managed to survive with us for at least a couple of years now. hearty indeed.

i'll burn an incense stick for the safety of your cat.
Thank you. Hopefully she will return soon.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Usually adult cats can find shelter pretty easily, idk about kittens though, they do have the instinct but not the skills , but you migh get lucky and hopefully somebody picked her up. I really do hope she returns to you soon OP.
Cat Jumping GIF

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc Hoes
Jun 11, 2022
Usually adult cats can find shelter pretty easily, idk about kittens though, they do have the instinct but not the skills , but you migh get lucky and hopefully somebody picked her up. I really do hope she returns to you soon OP.
Cat Jumping GIF
Yes, she is adult cat. I refer to her(all cats) as a kitten. Thanks
Hope she comes back to you
The worst thing is losing a pet
Thanks

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
@PointOfNoReturn just a tip, but have you checked craigslist? sometimes people post pictures of animals they found and are keeping. it's a long shot, but worth a check imo.

Activity
So far there's no one here