Neetcel trait: you have nothing intresting to say about yourself

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
When hookers ask me what I do I have literally no answer except " oh not much just been you tubing". Jfl I'm a walking pussey drying machine.

When I have conversations nobody even ask me questions cause they know I have nothing intresting about my life to even ask about. So I always end up talking about other people's life's to cope. What an abomination I have become.

Last edited:
AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022
try weed nd drugs basically what @Rebbington does
9D6DB0CB 845D 4D09 90C5 5D0B68BD1589

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Relatable. The more I talk to people the more I realize what a boring person I am.
I think what it is that we're actually not boring but the people around us are. So we can't relate to them. So it comes off as we're the boring ones. Maybe that's cope. But every one deep down feels that way. In other words it's hard to find people we have things in common with.

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
I freak people out when I speak to them I was telling a homeless about my succubus problem and he looked like he had shellshock
god damn sorry to hear. that's one of the worst problems to have and i've had it and still may to some degree. you should get a minor exorcism. PM me if you want to know more.

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
Relatable. The more I talk to people the more I realize what a boring person I am.
for me nihilism is the problem. i have plenty of interesting shit to say and i'm sure you do too but what's the point? plus, us neets probably have massive inferiority complexes due to our failures in life.

Activity
So far there's no one here