Question for Neetgod

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
You're bald. You're obese. You're poor, 45 and with todays inflation you're probably going to be homeless once welfare programs are no longer sustainable.
The sad thing about your life is that you're such a goddamn failure that if I described the way you live most people would think that I'm talking about some theoretypical loser life, but no, you actually exist. I'm pretty sure that the only time you get any attention from other human beings is when middle school kids go on a trip with their teacher and he points his finger at you to remind the kids what their life will look like in 20 years if they dont study

Nameless_sunflower

Nameless_sunflower

NEET
Sep 19, 2022
@Neetgod thoughts?
kon-shaking.gif

Nameless_sunflower

Nameless_sunflower

NEET
Sep 19, 2022
I need your neetcel stats to give a full analysis.
I can give them but like...
was curious if you could maybe warn or give advice to younger version of yourself?
I personally don't take advice

O

Ogrecel

1 Year 2 Months NEET 105 IQ
Sep 23, 2022
You're bald. You're obese. You're poor, 45 and with todays inflation you're probably going to be homeless once welfare programs are no longer sustainable.
The sad thing about your life is that you're such a goddamn failure that if I described the way you live most people would think that I'm talking about some theoretypical loser life, but no, you actually exist. I'm pretty sure that the only time you get any attention from other human beings is when middle school kids go on a trip with their teacher and he points his finger at you to remind the kids what their life will look like in 20 years if they dont study
I never even said nothing about you😅

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I can give them but like...
was curious if you could maybe warn or give advice to younger version of yourself?
I personally don't take advice
Maybe this will help in the neeting process

highinhibition

highinhibition

観光客
Sep 25, 2022
fuck guess I can call myself lucky if I have a roof over my head, there is definitely a gap between real worth and perceived worth

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
fuck guess I can call myself lucky if I have a roof over my head, there is definitely a gap between real worth and perceived worth
Pm me if you want a deep analysis and tips on neeting.

But being a fat old neet is not a life I recommend. Stay fit, try to hold down a job if you can. I don't have a choice I'm not built to wage cuck. Never have been. Maybe your the same. Don't know cause I don't know you very well

Activity
So far there's no one here