So i had this question in my mind

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
We humans seem so capable we keep producing thoughts each minute we live yet all this potential is wasted on random thoughts and reasonless actions, why? Is it to avoid pain? Then is pain is the limit? Why im wasting my time..

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
no such thing as a random thought each thought has potential coom material

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
not pain but boredom
The pain of boredom is still a pain, a mental one. You in this moment can take the action and achieve greatness yet you dont you are here with me wasting time. Maybe greatness isnt that great compared to here?..

highinhibition

highinhibition

観光客
Sep 25, 2022
The pain of boredom is still a pain, a mental one. You in this moment can take the action and achieve greatness yet you dont you are here with me wasting time. Maybe greatness isnt that great compared to here?..
its not always taking action, sometimes you have to be patient but you cannot bear it and go the easy route, sometimes the best thing is just to continue sleeping

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
its not always taking action, sometimes you have to be patient but you cannot bear it and go the easy route, sometimes the best thing is just to continue sleeping
In other words, a full control is a illusion. If you want something you try to achieve it, results and hardships doesnt matter for you but you cant do it because there something else that stops you and since stopping is a action which isnt coming from your will, your will is under the control of that entity if i can call it that.. and the thing that triggers this entity is pain. This makes sense since the more i enjoy things the freer i become and feel.. huh it seems that i realized something, thanks

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
most peoples thoughts are useless

t. projector

highinhibition

highinhibition

観光客
Sep 25, 2022
In other words, a full control is a illusion. If you want something you try to achieve it, results and hardships doesnt matter for you but you cant do it because there something else that stops you and since stopping is a action which isnt coming from your will, your will is under the control of that entity if i can call it that.. and the thing that triggers this entity is pain. This makes sense since the more i enjoy things the freer i become and feel.. huh it seems that i realized something, thanks

Activity
So far there's no one here