Discussion What changes would you like to see made to this forum ?

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
127886A6 7996 48A4 AD72 0DDC26006C3B

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
What changes would you like to see made to this forum in general? New features? New subforums? Let us know below.
Add some new reactions(2 new would be fine and can be from existing smilieys), return time online if possible and the litle flags near location.
Maybe some special name colours for "X" number of points or likes but not posts (to avoid spam)

Last edited:
CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Ban users who aren't incel or Neets, I think they should at least be one of the two. When you join this forum you are required to write a short paragraph explaining why you want to join the forum. I don't understand why that is required when you don't even need to be NEET or incel to be on the forum. Any normie can post at this stage.

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
I said that you should be incel or Neet, one or the two. It is a NEET forum yet you don't need to be NEET to join. You need to draw a line somewhere or it will turn into a forum full of people like Atila showing off their girlfriends. He has a girlfriend and he is employed.
This forum would be even more died than it already is if we did that :feelsjuice:
Also Atila is a decent user, one of our most popular and least problematic users.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Show time online again. Give an option to hide it. I have to know how much I've spent here so I can better plan my internet time.

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
make me a mod and id be a good one i swear

B

BlackPilledOverdose

NEET
Nov 28, 2022
Allow users to delete their accounts.

KARENIN

KARENIN

I wanna revive Hitler but I can't figure out how
Jul 2, 2022
Reinstate @AnalAndro's posts, I don't care if his account remains banned, he made many high IQ threads about 3D modelling in Unreal Engine and AI generated art that deserve to see the light of day again :feelsree::feelsree:

Last edited:
Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Reinstate @AnalAndro's posts, I don't care if his account remains banned, he made many high IQ threads about 3D modelling in Unreal Engine and AI generated art that deserve to see the light of day again :feelsree::feelsree:
Starting to think that a lot of his posts were chatgpt generated with some manual edits. Formatting was oddly suspicions. Would also explain how he was churning out random unrelated walls of text every few minutes.

KARENIN

KARENIN

Jul 2, 2022
Starting to think that a lot of his posts were chatgpt generated with some manual edits. Formatting was oddly suspicions. Would also explain how he was churning out random unrelated walls of text every few minutes.
I think the walls of text were shitposts he'd written previously and saved in a personal Discord server or journal/text doc for future use. So when he post-maxxes on a new forum, he just has to Ctrl+F "halo"/"inceleb"/whatever to retrieve the relevant shitpost, start a thread and copypaste it onto the new site. The style of writing in his threads was entirely consistent with that of his replies, which is why I think it's unlikely that they were generated by a bot. His posts about making animated pigeons in Unreal Engine were original, non-recycled content though.

Last edited:
Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
I think the walls of text were shitposts he'd written previously and saved in a personal Discord server or journal/text doc for future use. So when he post-maxxes on a new forum, he just has to Ctrl+F "halo"/"inceleb"/whatever to retrieve the relevant shitpost, start a thread and copypaste it onto the new site. The style of writing in his threads was entirely consistent with that of his replies, which is why I think it's unlikely that they were generated by a bot. His posts about making animated pigeons in Unreal Engine were original, non-recycled content though.
dude kept spamming threads, more threads than he actually replied or posted in other ppl's threads, also as it is well known ppl attention span here is quite low, so spamming 10-15 essay's daily is not fun for anyone and most would go unread burrying other ppl's threads, though he wasn't banned for that.

KARENIN

KARENIN

Jul 2, 2022
dude kept spamming threads, more threads than he actually replied or posted in other ppl's threads, also as it is well known ppl attention span here is quite low, so spamming 10-15 essay's daily is not fun for anyone and most would go unread burrying other ppl's threads, though he wasn't banned for that.
Cope he is the most interesting poster since @TuxedoMask

AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022
true i dnt even watch movies they r too long for me

Activity
So far there's no one here