What I like about each monogatari girl

• Thread starter Looksmax Refugee
  • Start date
Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Senjougahara: She's the ideal loyal tsundere girlfriend. Her romantic scenes with Araragi nearly drove me to suicide many times.She is aesthetic as well.

Kiss Shot/Shinobu: She has an array of different forms, all of which look aesthetic. She can go from big titty cougar, to teen, to the type of girl that @Saul likes.

Tsuhiki: She's cutemaxxed in her green komono. Is the person responsible behind Platinum Disco.
Hakkin Disco gif where Tsukihi does that super-moe wiggly thing with her  hands; don't know how else to describe that dance... Well, here it is! :  r/araragi

Karen: She's also cutemaxxed. I'm mirin her martial arts prowess.

Kanbaru: I can't say many good things about her personality, but she is hot sometimes

Sengoku: She's cutemaxxed in her dragon form. She was annoying at first, but she got better later on

Gaen: I like her headphones and baseball cape aesthetic, also her character quirk of apparently knowing everything
Pin on AAnime MangaDigital-İllustrationArt

Hachikuji: Won't comment on a lolis looks, but her getting attacked by Araragi was one of the funniest things in the series

Hanekawa: I didn't like her at first, but she grew on me. She's gets a lot more aesthetic without glasses, and with white streaks in her hair.

Steam Community :: :: Tsubasa Hanekawa

Ononoki: I won't comment on a lolis looks, but I like her character quirk of making up new catchphrases, which are always accompanied by a blank expression

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
It's remarkable how one man could make so many 10/10 girls and pack it into one series, Shinobu is best though objectively :feelsok:
Thought the same. Have you seen any other series with this % of waifu tier girls? I can't think of one tbh.

Activity
So far there's no one here