Discussion When did you bury your ambitions?

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
The world isn't a dark place
bb86a570-e4ab-408f-9cb0-223a0d301541-png.17326

J

johan

Banned
May 25, 2023
I dropped monster and gave it a 1/10. I picked it up again and finished it and gave it a 9/10.
Plebs have a hard time with it's slower pacing and grounded setting and design :feelsugh:
Anyway, I find it remarkably that Johan's nihilism is never disproven and Tenma's "Tomorrow will be a good day." is basically advocating for ignoring reality in favor of happiness.
Both valid points imo destructive truth vs constructive illusion.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Plebs have a hard time with it's slower pacing and grounded setting and design :feelsugh:
Anyway, I find it remarkably that Johan's nihilism is never disproven and Tenma's "Tomorrow will be a good day." is basically advocating for ignoring reality in favor of happiness.
Both valid points imo destructive truth vs constructive illusion.
I wish Johan was real so I could slam his head into a locker. Strength is everything. A cunning prettyboy has nothing on an ogre. Baki has a better theme and message and is way more profound than Monster.

T

TigerFestival

Balding black subhuman weeb
May 29, 2023
Somewhere in my early 20's I gave up on women, in my mid 20's I gave up on becoming a video game designer, in my early 30's I gave up on life in general, now in my mid 30's I'm merely a husk of the happy go lucky bluepilled individual that I used to be.

ZZebra786

ZZebra786

NEET COMMANDER
May 6, 2023
Somewhere in my early 20's I gave up on women, in my mid 20's I gave up on becoming a video game designer, in my early 30's I gave up on life in general, now in my mid 30's I'm merely a husk of the happy go lucky bluepilled individual that I used to be.
your old af. im surprised you haven't ropemaxed yet.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
relatable I just turned 30 and its like a switch that goes on. Feeling tired and I don't see a light.

GeckoBus

GeckoBus

Look away, creep!
May 28, 2023
I was around 15/16 when I realized that I just wasn't attractive/NT/high IQ enough to succeed in society and since then only put in the bare minimum to get by on my aimless journey into the void.
12-13
before that i was in my autism bubble, just doing my little thing being retarded.
Then my family began saying if i fuck up im gonna get kicked out, have to get a job. Basically when everyone starts fucking and thinking about money.
I realized instantly that I had zero chance of supporting myself the regular way. Like im not even human compared to normal people.
So thats when I gave up. Because I was afraid of the future, I thought about doing various money making schemes online but ultimately never had the iq or energy for it.

I remember even in school when they asked us where do you see yourself in 10 years, I said homeless and under a bridge. And I was right, that actually happened. I was in a shelter though, not under bridge.

Alexander

Alexander

Wagie
Nov 26, 2020
It just gradually happened as time passed , i cannot accurately tell you when it happened , maybe 7 or maybe 3 years ago? It's definitely around that time as i grew more antisocial and became aware of my position in society , my limitations etc.. I simply stopped trying and rotting began

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc Hoes
Jun 11, 2022
Haven’t given up yet. I have a romanticized view of how I would like my life to be and am working toward achieving it. It’s the only thing that drives me at the moment. I know if I put in the effort I can achieve it, but it’s kind of a mental drain. It’s to the point where I’m mind numbingly bored.
072DF0FB 1E12 487E ABCA 6AED5B69D2D8

Activity
So far there's no one here