Brain chemistry is EVERYTHING

• Thread starter anon1822thirdaccoun
  • Start date
anon1822thirdaccoun

anon1822thirdaccoun

NEET
Nov 12, 2022
Do you remember how horny I was several weeks ago, before I quit? It was downright pathetic. I was suffering, so miserable that I couldn't get pussy and love and whatnot.

Well, now I'm the exact opposite of that. For like 3 weeks now, I haven't fapped once. I haven't even had an erection. I haven't thought about girls at all. Don't give a shit about love or pussy, I'm fine with never ever getting those things, ever.

Why is that? All because of brain chemistry. Just days after I switched meds, I stopped longing for love and pussy. That desperate need became something I couldn't give less of a shit about. Right now, a rotten apple has more value to me than pussy.

Brain chemistry is truly everything. This little example of mine is just the bare minimum of how brain chemistry impacts our lives. I could have an entirely different life if I could maintain the brain chemistry I have at certain moments and actually use that mindset to improve my life. Alas, my brain chemistry is far from ideal, it's really fucked for all sorts of reasons.

I think that I have a few seconds of normie brain chemistry every once in a while, and I'm jealous as hell. Because if normies feel like that all the time, no wonder that they don't feel miserable and actually get shit done in life. Too bad I can't maintain that brain chemistry for more than a few seconds, no matter how hard I try. Fuck, my brain is scrambled and fucked. I was born broken.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
What sitcom are you watching at the moment? I am on season 11 of Cheers.

anon1822thirdaccoun

anon1822thirdaccoun

NEET
Nov 12, 2022
What sitcom are you watching at the moment? I am on season 11 of Cheers.
Rewatching Brooklyn 99. But I dropped it cause I'm thinking of rewatching Supernatural, since I'm in a bit of a schizo phase right now. If I play my cards right, I can make my brain go full schizo and lucid dream that I'm talking to demons, angels and Gods. Well, my schizo phase kinda ended a few weeks ago, but I think I can bring it back, so that's why I want to start watching Supernatural. That kind of topic being on my mind will naturally lead me to browsing the weird occult subreddits, along with /x/, so maybe I'll have a few weeks of full-on schizo meltdown. It's pretty fun, I'm bored.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Rewatching Brooklyn 99. But I dropped it cause I'm thinking of rewatching Supernatural, since I'm in a bit of a schizo phase right now. If I play my cards right, I can make my brain go full schizo and lucid dream that I'm talking to demons, angels and Gods. Well, my schizo phase kinda ended a few weeks ago, but I think I can bring it back, so that's why I want to start watching Supernatural. That kind of topic being on my mind will naturally lead me to browsing the weird occult subreddits, along with /x/, so maybe I'll have a few weeks of full-on schizo meltdown. It's pretty fun, I'm bored.
I have watched 250 episodes of Cheers within 6 weeks. Before that I watched over 130 hours of Baywatch.

anon1822thirdaccoun

anon1822thirdaccoun

NEET
Nov 12, 2022
I have watched 250 episodes of Cheers within 6 weeks. Before that I watched over 130 hours of Baywatch.
Haha, I know how addictive this is. It's really comfy to just spend your days with your brain turned off, watching sitcoms. But I hope you won't continue this habit for much longer. I regret the years I've wasted. Even just playing video games or engaging in any other unproductive hobby would've been a much better use of time. Because those other things at least mean that you did something, formed memories. This, however, is a total waste, like being in a coma. At the very least, please do not REwatch. Once you've watched something once, do not watch it again for at least a few years.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Haha, I know how addictive this is. It's really comfy to just spend your days with your brain turned off, watching sitcoms. But I hope you won't continue this habit for much longer. I regret the years I've wasted. Even just playing video games or engaging in any other unproductive hobby would've been a much better use of time. Because those other things at least mean that you did something, formed memories. This, however, is a total waste, like being in a coma. At the very least, please do not REwatch. Once you've watched something once, do not watch it again for at least a few years.
I don't consider it a waste of time. What else am I going to do? I do enjoy the shows. When I finish I will start something like Everybody loves Raymond, Vikings or rewatch Two and a half men. Two and a half men is my favourite sitcom.

anon1822thirdaccoun

anon1822thirdaccoun

NEET
Nov 12, 2022
I don't consider it a waste of time. What else am I going to do? I do enjoy the shows. When I finish I will start something like Everybody loves Raymond, Vikings or rewatch Two and a half men. Two and a half men is my favourite sitcom.
You're right. Just don't rewatch the same show too often. That is a true waste of time. Make sure you add some variety to the shows you watch. As long as you're watching something you haven't watched before, it's not a waste of time. The way I'm watching things is a waste of time. I've literally seen some sitcoms at least 50 times, if not 100 at this point, I've lost track.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
You're right. Just don't rewatch the same show too often. That is a true waste of time. Make sure you add some variety to the shows you watch. As long as you're watching something you haven't watched before, it's not a waste of time. The way I'm watching things is a waste of time. I've literally seen some sitcoms at least 50 times, if not 100 at this point, I've lost track.
How many times have you seen Cheers? Also how do you watch? Do you stream or do you watch on dvd? I've watched sitcoms since I was 9 years old in 2001.

anon1822thirdaccoun

anon1822thirdaccoun

NEET
Nov 12, 2022
How many times have you seen Cheers? Also how do you watch? Do you stream or do you watch on dvd? I've watched sitcoms since I was 9 years old in 2001.
I prefer Frasier over Cheers. Frasier is one of my staples, I've probably watched each episode of Frasier like 70 times.

As for streaming vs dvd, I did download my sitcoms many times, but I delete them every now and then, proclaiming I'm never watching them again. Only to eventually download them back. I also sometimes just stream them through sites like https://www5.himovies.to/ and https://fmoviesto.site/

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I prefer Frasier over Cheers. Frasier is one of my staples, I've probably watched each episode of Frasier like 70 times.

As for streaming vs dvd, I did download my sitcoms many times, but I delete them every now and then, proclaiming I'm never watching them again. Only to eventually download them back. I also sometimes just stream them through sites like https://www5.himovies.to/ and https://fmoviesto.site/
I have watched Frasier once. I think there is a lot of difference between Frasier in Cheers than Frasier in Frasier. I noticed that Martin appeared in Cheers in season 10

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I think that I have a few seconds of normie brain chemistry every once in a while, and I'm jealous as hell. Because if normies feel like that all the time, no wonder that they don't feel miserable and actually get shit done in life.
I have those rare moments around 1 hour after an intense workout. Wouldn't say Im happy but I dont feel like total garbage for a while. It's like drinking some magic potion. Unfortunately the magic potion effect is completely gone the next morning. Thats why I hate my brain.

Activity
So far there's no one here