Venting [ERfuel] FUCK ALL EAST COAST UPPER MIDDLE CLASS ASIANS AND TRYHARDS

ItsNeverOver

ItsNeverOver

NEET
Sep 24, 2022
STOP

STOP TALKING ABOJT COLLEGE AND FUCK YOU

I CANT STAND LISTENING TO YOU STATUSMAXXERS BRAG ABOJT YOUR SHITTY AWARDS AND GPA 24/7

LISTENING TO YOU FAGGOTS TALK ABOUT SAT AND COMMON APP IS PURE ERFUEL

FUCK ALL NORMIES FUCK ALL OF YOU

I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR CONNECTIONS EITHER GO KYS

LOOKING AT THOSE PRETENTIOUS COLLEGE SWEATERS MAKES ME WANT TO ER

hypercompetitive normies are NPC and they arent human. we basically live in the american psycho movie where every normie compares their business cards. i hate my school and i hate listening to these corporate niggers every day in class bragging about their academics/awards it makes me want to go CHO and ER (in gta) fuuuuuuuuuuckkkkk

i am asian american and i live in an enclave of asians, >20% of my highschool is chinese and >20% is indian

Last edited:
ItsNeverOver

ItsNeverOver

NEET
Sep 24, 2022

highinhibition

highinhibition

観光客
Sep 25, 2022
it is all hot air

they are soulless money douchebags that love to put oil on their belly and drum on it while they get their ass rimmed, they are complete perverts who need shock therapy with extreme voltage and brone fractures, stomping on their skulls while making them bite the curb

they dont have any talent, except scamming and gatekeeping their pile of shit advertising it as the best thing ever

ItsNeverOver

ItsNeverOver

NEET
Sep 24, 2022
it is all hot air

they are soulless money douchebags that love to put oil on their belly and drum on it while they get their ass rimmed, they are complete perverts who need shock therapy with extreme voltage and brone fractures, stomping on their skulls while making them bite the curb

they dont have any talent, except scamming and gatekeeping their pile of shit advertising it as the best thing ever
fuck my community fuck my reactionary confucian culture i want to go er (in video game) and kill all of my fellow asians fuck the schoool system fuck neoliberalism aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ItsNeverOver

ItsNeverOver

NEET
Sep 24, 2022

normie statusmaxxers are nothing more than their name titles. if you went ER on normies youd simply be ripping up pieces of paper!

ItsNeverOver

ItsNeverOver

NEET
Sep 24, 2022
My high-school was similar. There was this one half Chinese half indian. Neither the Indians or Asians accepted him as one of their own so he had to be friends with the white kids.
it doesnt matter i have no friends and i despise all of the other tryhard 2nd gen immigrants. i cant relate to any of them.

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
STOP

I CANT STAND LISTENING TO YOU STATUSMAXXERS BRAG ABOJT YOUR SHITTY AWARDS AND GPA 24/7

hypercompetitive normies are NPC and they arent human. we basically live in the american psycho movie where every normie compares their business cards. i hate my school and i hate listening to these corporate niggers every day in class bragging about their academics/awards it makes me want to go CHO and ER (in gta) fuuuuuuuuuuckkkkk

i am asian american and i live in an enclave of asians, >20% of my highschool is chinese and >20% is indian
i'd rather be a college normie than neet. not like them, but to have goals, a good you wanted to achieve in life, rather than be a rotting neet.

O

Ogrecel

1 Year 2 Months NEET 105 IQ
Sep 23, 2022
STOP

Normfaggots bully each other and if they cant they resent you behind your back and try to sabotage you and betray you theres no winning they might even kill you off coke or acid so watch out

Last edited:
KARENIN

KARENIN

I wanna revive Hitler but I can't figure out how
Jul 2, 2022
If you are serious about leaving the rat race, and do not secretly have a boner for """prestigious""" Ivy League colleges (which are all controlled by kikes now btw, which is why they are rejecting Asians in favour of underqualified spics and nogs), look into WGU and spend the next few months racking up transferrable credits from online courses so that you finish the bachelors degree programme in an IT field in 1-2 semesters. You would be a college graduate with an accredited Bachelors of Science degree (that can be upgraded to a Masters in one more semester) and six-figure earning potential, while your normienigger peers are still recovering from getting fucked in the ass by their first taste of undergraduate level exams. Check out the links in quoted post below
If you're a US resident and hold a high school diploma or its equivalent you can enroll in the exact same online bachelors programme Lain is currently in and become qualified to make that $200k/year as well :feelsreally:

The classes have zero coursework; the final exam for every class is a multiple-choice test that can be taken immediately to earn the credit for that class, and there's no limit on how many classes a student may take in one semester, so you could earn the Bachelors in Cybersecurity degree in less than one semester just by passing multiple choice tests :feelsugh: Tuition costs less than 4k a semester and a bunch of IT certificates are included for free. Mind you, some faggot has been shilling the online Cybersecurity degree on shitTok to thots (https://www.tiktok.com/@chrisjr404), and literal negress whores with their CashApp code on their profile are getting certified through this online mill :feelseye: If you're an American male, you have a moral duty to spoil their market and put these thots in their place, that is, out of a tech company and back to the kitchen :feelsreally:
View attachment 49125 View attachment 49126
The comments section in first pic is from one of this smug lying cunt's videos: https://neets.net/threads/this-video-fills-me-with-rage.19756/post-214806

Last edited:
ItsNeverOver

ItsNeverOver

NEET
Sep 24, 2022
If you are serious about leaving the rat race, and do not secretly have a boner for """prestigious""" Ivy League colleges (which are all controlled by kikes now btw, which is why they are rejecting Asians in favour of underqualified spics and nogs), look into WGU and spend the next few months racking up transferrable credits from online courses so that you finish the bachelors degree programme in an IT field in 1-2 semesters. You would be a college graduate with an accredited Bachelors of Science degree (that can be upgraded to a Masters in one more semester) and six-figure earning potential, while your normienigger peers are still recovering from getting fucked in the ass by their first taste of undergraduate level exams. Check out the links in quoted posted below
holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeet bro you and @Neetgod are my lifesavers

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
If you are serious about leaving the rat race, and do not secretly have a boner for """prestigious""" Ivy League colleges (which are all controlled by kikes now btw, which is why they are rejecting Asians in favour of underqualified spics and nogs), look into WGU and spend the next few months racking up transferrable credits from online courses so that you finish the bachelors degree programme in an IT field in 1-2 semesters. You would be a college graduate with an accredited Bachelors of Science degree (that can be upgraded to a Masters in one more semester) and six-figure earning potential, while your normienigger peers are still recovering from getting fucked in the ass by their first taste of undergraduate level exams. Check out the links in quoted post below
Sometimes I'm convinced you're a Lain alt or at least the agent sent to replace him. Not that I'm complaining

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
STOP

I’m sorry bro

Activity
So far there's no one here