I believe I'm smart and manipulative enough to get sex if I really wanted to. But as it turns out, I don't want it badly enough to do all that work.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
Would be pretty simple, just takes time.

1. Find a local group that does yoga/meditation.
2. Using a persona that possesses charisma and leadership (it's easier than it sounds, I've done it before, but I always lose energy or chicken out cause I realize I am bored by interacting with people and go full on antisocial before long)., Tell them about a new group you're starting, like for free courses in Astral Projection/trances/whatever.
3. Get as many women as possible to join.
4. Interact with them a lot, make them see you as a spiritual guru of sorts. Not a cult, more like a new agey kind of tutor. Light and breezy, nothing cultish. Starting a cult isn't worth the effort.
5. Eventually, one of them will want to date you and have sex with you.

Would take months of effort, fuck that. I barely have the commitment to get out of bed, much less do all this shit. But it's possible and very realistic, I can see it happening.

P.S: Potential pitfalls: getting enough women to actually come for your courses/group whatever. So it would only work in a big city with a big population of women that believe in this kind of stuff. Also, each woman would be an individual project/attempt. Better for it to be one on one. So that's a lot of time and effort. But it could work out. Unfortunately, would have to hide the fact that you don't have any friends or a job or whatever. So a fabricated persona. But I don't think of it as lying, not like I'm promising marriage. Just promising the entaglement of two souls for whatever period of time fate meant for us, enjoying existence through each other's embrace, expanding our horizons by experiencing love through the mingling of our souls.

Last edited:
anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
i did even read it bro
Will you be happy when you reach 5000 posts? How long will that happiness last? A few seconds? A few minutes? And then you will forget the feeling completely, it's like those 5 seconds were all you postmaxxed for. So then will you set your sights on 10000? How long will that high last? Another 5 seconds? Then what, 20k? How much time of your life will you waste on a meaningless number on some forum?

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
Will you be happy when you reach 5000 posts? How long will that happiness last? A few seconds? A few minutes? And then you will forget the feeling completely, it's like those 5 seconds were all you postmaxxed for. So then will you set your sights on 10000? How long will that high last? Another 5 seconds? Then what, 20k? How much time of your life will you waste on a meaningless number on some forum?
i take a life as a game of chance like chess where i currently am

L

lilropedoesntcope

NEET
Oct 30, 2022

2. Using a persona that possesses charisma and leadership (it's easier than it sounds, I've done it before, but I always lose energy or chicken out cause I realize I am bored by interacting with people and go full on antisocial before long)., Tell them about a new group you're starting, like for free courses in Astral Projection/trances/whatever.
4. Interact with them a lot, make them see you as a spiritual guru of sorts. Not a cult, more like a new agey kind of tutor. Light and breezy, nothing cultish. Starting a cult isn't worth the effort.

Would take months of effort, fuck that. I barely have the commitment to get out of bed, much less do all this shit. But it's possible and very realistic, I can see it happening.

P.S: Potential pitfalls: getting enough women to actually come for your courses/group whatever. So it would only work in a big city with a big population of women that believe in this kind of stuff. Also, each woman would be an individual project/attempt. Better for it to be one on one. So that's a lot of time and effort. But it could work out. Unfortunately, would have to hide the fact that you don't have any friends or a job or whatever. So a fabricated persona. But I don't think of it as lying, not like I'm promising marriage. Just promising the entaglement of two souls for whatever period of time fate meant for us, enjoying existence through each other's embrace, expanding our horizons by experiencing love through the mingling of our souls.
if you were "manipulative" enough to get pussy you wouldn't be on this site

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of Istanbul
Sep 7, 2022

Same

micropenis29

micropenis29

NEET
Aug 27, 2022
this post deserves to be in the best-of section (if this site even has one)

Activity
So far there's no one here