i can't find a job tbh

methcel

methcel

crushed
Jul 29, 2022
all the jobs that aren't mccucking for something like mcdonalds are either too far away or require prerequisites i can't meet. there was one job delivering newpapers at night that i almost got and i figured it would be comfy, even if the pay was shit, because it involves miminum interaction with normies; but the guy running the business is indian and india niggers are by far the most incompetent and useless trash on the planet. i called them up and for like four times they forgot they were supposed to take me out to trial so i gave up with them. its almost christmas and new year so how am i going to explain to my family my situation, what will i tell them i have been doing for the last year

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
there is an age old strat to obtain neetbuxx in the jobcentre that generations of neets passed down.
the method is larp as depressed and say cant work cos of anxiety.
one must also consume gallons of redbull and have 15 kids to gather child support

Nameless_sunflower

Nameless_sunflower

NEET
Sep 19, 2022
why dont you sell sabine in the redlight district?

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
there was one job delivering newpapers at night that i almost got and i figured it would be comfy, even if the pay was shit, because it involves miminum interaction with normies
I had a newspaper delivery job when I was a teenager. It really was comfy. Like you said no annoying interactions with shitty coworkers, always put my headphones on and walked my route daydreaming in my world.

It only sucked during winter when snow got stuck in the wheels of the newspaper trolley. Thing was super heavy to pull.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
there is an age old strat to obtain neetbuxx in the jobcentre that generations of neets passed down.
the method is larp as depressed and say cant work cos of anxiety.
one must also consume gallons of redbull and have 15 kids to gather child support
If you use that as an excuse they would make you attend therapy appointments and show a doctor's note. The NHS would only offer so many therapy appointments so what are you supposed to do then.

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
If you use that as an excuse they would make you attend therapy appointments and show a doctor's note. The NHS would only offer so many therapy appointments so what are you supposed to do then.
idk look and apply for jobs, but deliberately fuck the interview up

Activity
So far there's no one here