i hate my parents more than anyone here

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
-be me
-work 12 hours a day 365 days a year on my animation career for the past 15 years
-at the very least i can make 80k a year making youtube animation, the sky is the limit though I could own my own company if things go my way
-stay a NEET because I am not giving my parents one fucking red cent or allowing them to feel like they did a good job as parents

yeah mom i could probably pull some strings and get you some good doctors to help with your medical issues

NO YOU CANT YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER LAZY BUM YAH FACKIN LOSER!!!!!1

yep mom thats it you got me all figured out as usual πŸ˜‰

:feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL: πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† :feelsLUL::feelsLUL: πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
boomers are the easiest people to manipulate ever, they are 100% about appearances

to them if someone looks like a loser or their resume makes them look like they are a loser without any exceptions

:feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL: πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† :feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL:

TAKE IT AWAY BOB:

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020

you've gone to the finest schools alright Miss Lonely But you know you only used to get juiced in it​

B

bitcoin

NEET
Apr 11, 2022
based. but yeah white parents are insane. one thing good about being ethnic is that our parents actually care about us to some extent

Activity
So far there's no one here