I have returned from the dead a new man, reborn into the Eastern Orthodox religion and also I’m a Jewish King now and have a wife and kids 😘

seji

seji

NEET
Nov 7, 2021
God is good all the time. Jesus is the one and true king and everyone got it right except for me regardless of their beliefs or religion, but God taught me what I needed to know and restored my faith into his earthly kingdom here and showed me and us, everyone, that he has done his will upon the earthly kingdom just like in heaven whether you realize it or not. I didn’t realize it and now I do because I am saved and being built up the Lord our God every day for eternity. If you would like to be a jewish king in support of the one true jewish king Lord Jesus Christ please keep on keeping on and doing what you’re doing because it already happened. I came here on a mission to let everyone know this. Expect great things boys and girls because God takes care of all of his children regardless of their wrongs because he does not spare the rod on his flock. We’ve all been found by the king shepherd Lord Jesus Christ! Amen. Here is a list of prayers to say in order to give thanks and ask for forgiveness or to just pray if you do so choose:

Prayers in order (my personal prayers in order that I recite for Lord Jesus that I was taught how to do in this order of respect)

-Our Father
-Hail Mary
-Glory Be
-Angel sent by god to guide me

I’m filled with the Holy Spirit now and so is everything! Always be aware and vigilant of the devil’s temptation. The Devil is dead and we killed him. But alway stay vigilant because they are alive and well in this world and trick us into hurting ourselves and others. Do not fear the devil, only fear the Lord our God. Jesus is saving us as I speak and purifying and cleansing the Jews first. Amen I say to you my brothers. I love my wife so much and our children will be beautiful like rays of sunshine and good smells. This is how God views all his children. I loved each and everyone of you and I still do just as our Father the Lord our God loves all of his flock. Amen I say to you and thank God for your parts in my ascension. I thank you all. Like I said, expect great rewards and gifts for helping save me and for helping save yourselves without even realizing it. God does not blame the lambs for getting or for acting as lambs do because he is a good shepherd. Peace be upon you all, blessed be the name of the one true king Jesus the shepherd and to God our Father, who gives his children the Holy Spirit when they are found and saved and are obedient to the shepherd. Praise God!

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020

Activity
So far there's no one here