Idea for discussion

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
my cousin is from Pakistan. Let's suppose i want to raise $2000 for a small backyard farm. I would need 200 people to invest $10. The bet is if the farm is successful, a certain profit will be payed to all who invested. If the farm fails, there will be lets suppose $2 left off the original $10. The question is how many of you guys will make this bet?

rottingkyre

rottingkyre

NEET
Jun 3, 2021
Dont mind me

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
I can't imagine paki farmers are making much profit, I assumed they'd mostly be subsistence farmers

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
I can't imagine paki farmers are making much profit, I assumed they'd mostly be subsistence farmers
i think those 200 people would more be interested in doing something out of the box rather than interested in the profits. plus We will make sure our costs are at minimal. Make sure our rates are better.

Thadman

Thadman

NEET
Sep 6, 2023
Everybody made the right choice not making this bet. Village where farm is located is flooded.
Who in their right state of mind would invest in pakistan to begin with jfl, and a goat farm on top of that

ShoelessSperg

ShoelessSperg

NEET
Feb 9, 2024
my cousin is from Pakistan. Let's suppose i want to raise $2000 for a small backyard farm. I would need 200 people to invest $10. The bet is if the farm is successful, a certain profit will be payed to all who invested. If the farm fails, there will be lets suppose $2 left off the original $10. The question is how many of you guys will make this bet?
I don’t help third worlders flourish

Anti-Matter Golem

Anti-Matter Golem

Adios cheetos
Sep 8, 2023
Shit nigga I will join the farm as free labor
Give me that sweet goat milk

Activity
So far there's no one here