serious question: what do you love the most in life?

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
in this mortal coil on which we find ourselves, our time is limited, and options are happiness are relatively few. what do you love most in life? what keeps you going amidst the slings and arrows of misfortune? is this even a question we can really be honest about? honest answers appreciated, though untrue answers are forgiven in advance.

Last edited:
PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc Hoes
Jun 11, 2022
Music since I listen to it every waking hour
IMG 8338

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
in this mortal coil on which we find ourselves, our time is limited, and options are happiness are relatively few. what do you love most in life? what keeps you going amidst the slings and arrows of misfortune? is this even a question we can really be honest about? honest answers appreciated, though untrue answers are forgiven in advance.
Getting high, hating on women, contemplating self decapitation & fizzy drinks I'm a simple man 😋

browncel

browncel

NEET
Jan 31, 2024
i was a chemist hobbyist i still sometimes experiment with explosions from now and then. Literally what keeps me alive.
Nothing better than just making explosives out of curiosity or just making a synthesis for daily life uses. Keeps my brain busy and out of depression

Polar-Z

Polar-Z

Goonin forward, troon a new page
Aug 3, 2023
Artistic Storytelling. I consider it the only true form of art through self expression.

I believe that art which doesn't tell a personal story is no art at all. Empty vessel serving only the purpose of mindless consumerism and materialistic gain. Much of the music I find today is formulaic and repetitive (like that epic hiphop genre type shit) tries to play on hype and a sense of intense build up.

Polar-Z

Polar-Z

Goonin forward, troon a new page
Aug 3, 2023
Nothing better than just making explosives out of curiosity or just making a synthesis for daily life uses. Keeps my brain busy and out of depression
You make your own drugs? was that what you were in jail for?

browncel

browncel

NEET
Jan 31, 2024
You make your own drugs? was that what you were in jail for?
Nah man that is prison if you get caught doing that but it wasnt drugs tbh it was stuff like TATP, etc no drugs i had a plug for that. I was in jail for aggrevated assault. Im gonna make a thread and explain how that affected and ruined my life in some ways. It will be some other day.

vandrende lik

vandrende lik

NEET
Nov 14, 2023
definitely computers
i wouldve offed myself if i had to live my life as a toiler back in karl marx's days, at the same time it sort of sucks that i werent born 200 years into the future and that our contemporary world isn't even more advanced but u gotta appreciate what u have and rn the best (meaning available for the average joe) weve are binary pcs

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
he looked like a roided freak (he probably was a roided freak)
Not really. Kali muscle, jay, ronnie coleman are roided freaksm. Arnold did do gear but it still was in normal looking territory at least imo

Tabula Rasa

Tabula Rasa

Seeker
Aug 1, 2023
The answer has not been made clear or apparent to me yet.

Broken&Ruined

Broken&Ruined

OCDcel
May 27, 2023
Absolutely fucking nothing

Activity
So far there's no one here