Depression The gaslighting and implication of “you need a gf bro !”

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of Istanbul
Sep 7, 2022
Most of the idiots saying has lower IQ than monkeys

They know you can’t get or don’twant to

do you really think a gf will save you ?I needed a fucking normal family not a fukcing gf

To everyone who says “you need a gf “ cut your Dick and kys , you don’t need anyone in this world everything is transactional and everyone is alone

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Grammarmaxxer.
Nov 30, 2020
I heard stories of dude's getting asked if they were gay because of not having a girlfriend even though they don't struggle by choice. I'm gonna be so angry if this shit ever happens to me.

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of Istanbul
Sep 7, 2022
I heard stories of dude's getting asked if they were gay because of not having a girlfriend even though they don't struggle by choice. I'm gonna be so angry if this shit ever happens to me.
Dating is degenerate, these piece of shit normies know you don’t want a gf but they still say this shit , the best people like to be alone unlike degenerates who change gf or bf every week

Dyinghope

Dyinghope

NEET4Ever
Apr 12, 2022
I got asked online by an old work colleague from 20+ years ago if I'd "got a missus yet?" I said I'm not sure I even want one now. He lol'd and said he gets that.

He got with an obese older 30s single mother with a few kids back in 2007 and lost his virginity to her. He sees himself as "yes, I finally made it".

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of Istanbul
Sep 7, 2022
I got asked online by an old work colleague from 20+ years ago if I'd "got a missus yet?" I said I'm not sure I even want one now. He lol'd and said he gets that.

He got with an obese older 30s single mother with a few kids back in 2007 and lost his virginity to her. He sees himself as "yes, I finally made it".
Jesus Christ

That is not making it ffs that is descending

Activity
So far there's no one here