Serious Vinland COPE

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
20 minutes of moralfagging each episode :soy::soy::soy: how can we get rid of slavery and war bro??? *dramatic stare* I can't believe I was a murderer :feelseye::feelsahhh::soy::soy::soy: *20 seconds of action* *ending theme starts to play*

:feelsahhh::feelsahhh::feelsahhh::feelsahhh::feelsahhh: :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: been waiting for like 10 eps for it to get good, maybe next week :soy::soy:

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Never bothered with this show when I heard it demonized white people for colonizing natives. Does that actually happen?
S1 is really good, I don't recall if there was anything like that. It's battles set between England-Denmark in the 1000s, there is a plot aspect in S2 where the MC regrets being a hard cold killer, anyways, the manga is absolutely kino and I can't recommend it enough :feelsok: S1 is also kino. It's just this latest season, I'd recommend watching S1 and reading the manga after. It's one of the best manga of all-time easily, the pacing is just shit in the anime, which is a shame because of the huge budget for the anime :feelsahhh: :feelsahhh:

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc Hoes
Jun 11, 2022
Never bothered with this show when I heard it demonized white people for colonizing natives. Does that actually happen?
Natives only existed to get mogged
21BCB99A 84D5 4DB8 B1CB 9B5D53FF8E3D

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
20 minutes of moralfagging each episode :soy::soy::soy: how can we get rid of slavery and war bro??? *dramatic stare* I can't believe I was a murderer :feelseye::feelsahhh::soy::soy::soy: *20 seconds of action* *ending theme starts to play*

:feelsahhh::feelsahhh::feelsahhh::feelsahhh::feelsahhh: :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: been waiting for like 10 eps for it to get good, maybe next week :soy::soy:
Was reading the comments and the niggerfags are calling us "kids" just because we want action but Season 1 was all about the action and why we Loved it in the first place.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Was reading the comments and the niggerfags are calling us "kids" just because we want action but Season 1 was all about the action and why we Loved it in the first place.
It's not just the action that made S1 good, it was very well paced and had good character development. The pacing is very slow in S2 and character development is almost non-existent, which is what everyone is praising as so good. It's literally Thorfinn being a bitch nigger for 16 eps, we get it, you hated killing in the past and now you're a good guy :feelseye::feelseye: it's just him walking around on the farm repeating the same dialogue practically like an NPC. Ep 17 came out today so I hope they'll finally show the farm getting raided and some actual action happening because S2 is just cope

Broken&Ruined

Broken&Ruined

OCDcel
May 27, 2023

Yes the new season is slow paced but please do not give up on it. The later seasons will have much more warfare and action and fast character developement. Also Thorfinn's journey of setting up a colony at Vinland and having his own family is very entertaining. The peak of the series comes with the War in Baltic Arc. I read the manga so I know this.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
The manga was good, I loved it. Although around chapter 100 I called it quits, felt like I had read enough and it felt like a great point to stop, the arcs were finished and they were embarking on something entirely different.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
this nigga stopped reading before they got to Vinland
Nigga why you think its called Vinland Saga smh
I loved the series, nowadays I just don't feel the need to finish consuming stuff anymore. I've read thousands of manga, books, watched so much anime and movies. Nowadays I prefer just getting a taste of a new series, reading a few dozen chapters, then dipping out.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Yes the new season is slow paced but please do not give up on it. The later seasons will have much more warfare and action and fast character developement. Also Thorfinn's journey of setting up a colony at Vinland and having his own family is very entertaining. The peak of the series comes with the War in Baltic Arc. I read the manga so I know this.
After the anime is finished airing, I'll catch up on the manga. I'm giving up on the anime 100% for sure, I won't wait years to learn what happens and the pacing is just so bad, at least with manga you can read quickly and get past the bloat. If it's exceptionally good, I'll watch S3 but S2 has made me :feelsree: too many times at this point. It's so predictable and full of moralfagging :feelseye::feelseye:

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
After the anime is finished airing, I'll catch up on the manga. I'm giving up on the anime 100% for sure, I won't wait years to learn what happens and the pacing is just so bad, at least with manga you can read quickly and get past the bloat. If it's exceptionally good, I'll watch S3 but S2 has made me :feelsree: too many times at this point. It's so predictable and full of moralfagging :feelseye::feelseye:

me waiting for thorfinn to take 100 punches cause he has no enemies

how did that nigga went from this to that

Broken&Ruined

Broken&Ruined

OCDcel
May 27, 2023
Read the manga bro it's peak fiction

J

johan

Banned
May 25, 2023
I forced myself through season 2 and while I can appreciate a slower pace and agree on some of it's points the pacifistic main theme of the series is laughable. Violence is a vicious circle so just refuse to engage with it, even when it's forced on you :soy:
The series died with Askeladd.

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
I forced myself through season 2 and while I can appreciate a slower pace and agree on some of it's points the pacifistic main theme of the series is laughable. Violence is a vicious circle so just refuse to engage with it, even when it's forced on you :soy:
The series died with Askeladd.
True tbh

J

johan

Banned
May 25, 2023
I didnβ€˜t read the manga so maybe Thorfinnβ€˜s current stance will change into something more coherent over the course of the series but I doubt it, since no character so far has confronted him about it.
Srsly volunteering to let yourself be hit 100 times just to talk to Canute when the farm was going to capitulate anyway didnβ€˜t make any sense but no one brought it up.
Canuteβ€˜s speech about the nature of mankind and power was based af though.

Last edited:
7yearsaneet

7yearsaneet

NEET
Jun 10, 2023
I've heard theres a viking tranny in it and that the author hates men

Clive

Clive

God Heavenlove
Jun 18, 2023

J

johan

Banned
May 25, 2023
Last episode was the best overall imo season 2 was kinda trash.
Thorfinn reuniting with his mom kinda made me teary-eyed ngl and the last scene hooked me enough that I'll give season 3 a shot, if there is one.

Muri

Muri

Tired
Apr 11, 2022
Thorfinn reuniting with his mom kinda made me teary-eyed ngl and the last scene hooked me enough that I'll give season 3 a shot, if there is one.
Bro S2 was a masterpiece I heard S3 will be even better

J

johan

Banned
May 25, 2023
Bro S2 was a masterpiece I heard S3 will be even better
I enjoyed some parts, like it's commentary on property or Canute's ideology but I dislike how Thorfinn's boneheaded pacifism never gets challanged. Realistically the world will use and abuse your passiveness, not respect you for it.

Eren

Eren

β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
Yeah it's mid. Heard thorfin fights in next season so hopefully worth though

Activity
So far there's no one here