We, the ones who are not neurotypical, are the superior beings. The source of our suffering is that we are not working towards superior goals.

• Thread starter anon1822thirdaccoun
  • Start date
anon1822thirdaccoun

anon1822thirdaccoun

NEET
Nov 12, 2022
We cannot find contentment in normal lives like the normal people. We suffer in the mundanity whereas they see nothing wrong.

There is only one way to lift ourselves out of our depression. To find a superior goal to work towards. That goal shall give our lives meaning and purpose.

Alas, in spite of writing these words, such a goal still eludes me. No matter how much I ponder on it, the answer never reveals itself.

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of Istanbul
Sep 7, 2022
We cannot find contentment in normal lives like the normal people. We suffer in the mundanity whereas they see nothing wrong.

There is only one way to lift ourselves out of our depression. To find a superior goal to work towards. That goal shall give our lives meaning and purpose.

Alas, in spite of writing these words, such a goal still eludes me. No matter how much I ponder on it, the answer never reveals itself.
Based

Nameless_sunflower

Nameless_sunflower

NEET
Sep 19, 2022
sorry for necropost

I think we all kno we're stuck in our own hamster wheel
you can think in loops all you want
even get A for effort
surprise! you're in the same place

only thing that could help you develop new loops is taking trip around the world meeting new people
stimuli
but we don't get that
so go on a psychedelic trip maybe new loops will create with luck and you will find something

P

proton11

NEET
May 18, 2023
Not quite.
You can have the ability to think AND have a job.
Those that are here, are here because of a failure to launch - most likely their fathers left them, or their fathers are betas, etc.
It's WORSE to not work and to not be a man.

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
Probably true tbh. I really need to find goals

Activity
So far there's no one here