Serious Why do normies believe they're entitled to my money and kindness?

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Some homeless was begging for money yesterday, then she wouldn't get out of my way. She was like "just give me any coin you have, please, hun". I'm sorry but you're not entitled to anything. Maybe suck my dick and I'll give you a couple coins. On the same day, I curved and outright ignored some Ukraine fundraiser fag and when I looked back, he was clearly mad and pointing at me

Last week, some 80 year old woman comes on the bus and everyone seated was clearly old so they're all looking at me expecting me to get out of my seat for her... again, why doesn't she self improve and get an uber? Why do they believe they are entitled to my kindness? I simply continued to listen to my music and pretended to not see them. Some other old hag gave her a seat and they were all given me evils and some Pakistani man was shaking his head at me.

Why can't they act on their own philosophy in life? You're not entitled to my money, kindness and attention

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
I can understand, if you don't give beggars money. But if some granny needs a seat at the bus just move your ass, buddy.
Being kind to others will improve your mind and bring you happiness; unless you are a chronic-dickhead of course.
Btw. isn't being kind to others something like a Islamic-virtue?
I think you need to stop being such a dickhead

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Some homeless was begging for money yesterday, then she wouldn't get out of my way. She was like "just give me any coin you have, please, hun". I'm sorry but you're not entitled to anything. Maybe suck my dick and I'll give you a couple coins. On the same day, I curved and outright ignored some Ukraine fundraiser fag and when I looked back, he was clearly mad and pointing at me

Last week, some 80 year old woman comes on the bus and everyone seated was clearly old so they're all looking at me expecting me to get out of my seat for her... again, why doesn't she self improve and get an uber? Why do they believe they are entitled to my kindness? I simply continued to listen to my music and pretended to not see them. Some other old hag gave her a seat and they were all given me evils and some Pakistani man was shaking his head at me.

Why can't they act on their own philosophy in life? You're not entitled to my money, kindness and attention
I give money to disabled homeless people every once and a while but my patients is running thin

Activity
So far there's no one here