How do I get fired from my job without getting in trouble?

Samisnotsocool223

Samisnotsocool223

You don't know who could be lurking here.
Jul 21, 2023
I hate my supermarket job (work at the deli/stacking shelves/registers) and want to quit, I've been working for 5 months at this minimum wage job and they give me shit hours (7am-4pm everyday). I want to quit and NEETmaxx but my parents would be pissed if I did that, so I'm thinking maybe I should get fired instead. What's the best way to get fired from a supermarket job without getting into trouble? It has to be a major fuck up because they really don't want to fire me since I'm a good little wagie that accepts their shitty hours

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Quit and neetmaxx, lie to your parents and say you got fired? Just give them a trivial reason or maybe mixing halal/non halal meat, allergens, plenty of bs excuses you could come up with.
Idk if companies are required to provide you with a letter or email where you live but only 1/3 proper jobs i had did.

Thadman

Thadman

NEET
Sep 6, 2023
Set the store on fire, shoot your employer in the head, then claim it was an accident and that you are a poor disenfranchised soul which as a result made you do that.

Fucking around, just ask them to shorten your hours as you are trying to switch to a part time role. Claim that you have college classes upcoming and as a result you can only work for half your current shift.

Samisnotsocool223

Samisnotsocool223

You don't know who could be lurking here.
Jul 21, 2023
Quit and neetmaxx, lie to your parents and say you got fired? Just give them a trivial reason or maybe mixing halal/non halal meat, allergens, plenty of bs excuses you could come up with.
Idk if companies are required to provide you with a letter or email where you live but only 1/3 proper jobs i had did.
My parents would definitely get suspicious and ask for proof so I'd probs need to actually get fired

Rebbington

Rebbington

šŸ‘¹
Aug 12, 2021
I hate my supermarket job (work at the deli/stacking shelves/registers) and want to quit, I've been working for 5 months at this minimum wage job and they give me shit hours (7am-4pm everyday). I want to quit and NEETmaxx but my parents would be pissed if I did that, so I'm thinking maybe I should get fired instead. What's the best way to get fired from a supermarket job without getting into trouble? It has to be a major fuck up because they really don't want to fire me since I'm a good little wagie that accepts their shitty hours
1. Shoot up ur work place
2. Send dick pics to ur bosses daughter/wife
3. Shit on ur bosses desk
4. Rape ur bosses favourite thing (computer, book or whatever)
5. Have a racist meltdown start screaming nigger and yell about crime rate statistics
6. Smoke crystal meth in front of ur boss
7. Kill ur boss
8. Show him that u post on .me

Activity
So far there's no one here