Lifestyle I will go to Japan and quit my job

highinhibition

highinhibition

観光客
Sep 25, 2022
Just talked with my dad about my inceldom

I have not accepted that I will be forever alone but I have recognized that I have no other choice

Even if I could betabux a woman, I would never marry her because I cannot trust women to not betray me because of my bad looks

I will cope with anime, videogames, fastfood and manga for the rest of my life and I will live in Japan alone as a bachelor. Maybe I will be able to make some friends because there will be also more incels. Maybe I will be able to hold down a job because I will not be bullied anymore because I am an incel and get failo ostracization.

You dont know how bad the bullying is, no matter where I go, even if I just sit bymyself, people laugh behind my back, they talk about me and act as if I cannot hear them, with each other they are so nice but with me they are frigid. Especially women treat me like a subhuman and always annoy me on purpose because only a tortured subhuman is a good subhuman.

I hate these fucking sluts, I fucking hate them

Not speaking the language is maybe a benefit because I cannot understand what people say about me so I will get peace of mind.

Tomorrow when I wake up I will go to my boss and quit and then I will immediatley buy some flight tickets for Japan for about 1200 $

My savings are 7000 $ so with (-1200=5800) I will hopefully last for 3 months (maximal period with tourist visa)

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020

I have not accepted that I will be forever alone but I have recognized that I have no other choice

Even if I could betabux a woman, I would never marry her because I cannot trust women to not betray me because of my bad looks

I will cope with anime, videogames, fastfood and manga for the rest of my life and I will live in Japan alone as a bachelor. Maybe I will be able to make some friends because there will be also more incels. Maybe I will be able to hold down a job because I will not be bullied anymore because I am an incel and get failo ostracization.

You dont know how bad the bullying is, no matter where I go, even if I just sit bymyself, people laugh behind my back, they talk about me and act as if I cannot hear them, with each other they are so nice but with me they are frigid. Especially women treat me like a subhuman and always annoy me on purpose because only a tortured subhuman is a good subhuman.

Not speaking the language is maybe a benefit because I cannot understand what people say about me so I will get peace of mind.

Tomorrow when I wake up I will go to my boss and quit and then I will immediatley buy some flight tickets for Japan for about 1200 $

My savings are 7000 $ so with (-1200=5800) I will hopefully last for 3 months (maximal period with tourist visa)
guest house maxx or internet café maxx

NoLife152

NoLife152

NEET
Sep 10, 2022

There are many incels and neets in Japan. So I think you will be in a paradoxically positive environment.

BOOTYCHOOCHOO

BOOTYCHOOCHOO

NEET
May 19, 2022
Honestly man, most people who go to Japan leave very quickly. After the honeymoon phase, it's really not all that it's cracked up to be. Yes Akihabara is awesome, but Japans society are a bunch of idiotic conformists. They all follow daddy government, and I seriously doubt most of them have the capacity to think for themselves.

Last edited:
『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020

If you don’t die cuz of the culture shock, then I’ll see u in the kanto region in around 3 years after I obtain my bachelors

You can hang with my family and stuff if we do

O

Ogrecel

1 Year 2 Months NEET 105 IQ
Sep 23, 2022

If you arent asian dont go if you are you could probably blend in I would never even think about that being a deathnic I would stand out like like a shit stain on the carpet

Activity
So far there's no one here