Discussion reselling replica clothes

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
buy old piece of shit clothes from a garage/yard sale or from ebay or the forgotten section at a school or something. the customers will be low t fags wanting to dress like someone from the 80s or something, and u wont scam, just make profit.

or buy fake hypebeast shit and resell, you will sell to alot of niggers, they are low iq so probably cant be able to tell but if they do a fight can ensue, what do you think?

in norway so many low t fagets so the risk will be low too, if you sell to young kids too they will probably not be able to tell the difference 100% of the time and even if they do they will be intimidated or they can do nothing
i know lain has done this, wonder if any others has done this, seems like a good and easy way to make money.

thehealingfields

thehealingfields

monstER!
Dec 13, 2020
sounds like a good idea but i disagree with the part about niggers being too low IQ to make a difference. you'd actually be surprised JFL, they know this shit too well.

this is a nigs and asians game, highly likely trying to scam them won't work. target wypipo strictly.

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
sounds like a good idea but i disagree with the part about niggers being too low IQ to make a difference. you'd actually be surprised JFL, they know this shit too well.

this is a nigs and asians game, highly likely trying to scam them won't work. target wypipo strictly.
yeah if i would sell i would target 15 yr old white kids. if done like that there is literally 0 risk. but keep in mind this is norway, there arent really any thugs here lol.

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020

what do you also think of the vintage shit, would that be better because of it actually being legit?

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020

what if reselling sneakers in smaller sizes, that way the buyer will always be small. 100 dollar for nike air forces, :feelstrash:

thehealingfields

thehealingfields

monstER!
Dec 13, 2020
what do you also think of the vintage shit, would that be better because of it actually being legit?
i honestly have no experience in doing this shit in general, but i dont know if vintage shit would sell. assuming you are selling to low IQ teenagers who are only concerned about looking cool, i'd say designer brands are the easiest and risk-free things to sell.

what if reselling sneakers in smaller sizes, that way the buyer will always be small. 100 dollar for nike air forces, :feelstrash:
actually caged jfl, mirin iq. not a bad idea but also you really gotta get high quality replicas. some replicas legit look 100% EXACTLY the same as the real shit

also make sure your prices are reasonable. too low prices can make people suspicious and lead them into thinking this is a fake product.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I resold replica yeezys for a while, the fakes are exceptionally well done, my sister's husband (now ex :feelsLUL:) loved collecting shoes and couldn't tell the difference :feelsmhm:

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Why did they divorce
The guy was the depressive and insecure type, after the honeymoon phase ended my sister realized the guy was annoying to be around, she often told me that if anyone was going to cheat it'd be her :feelslol: telling your vulnerabilities to a woman is a very huge turn off. So she starts ignoring him, does nothing but watch Tik Tok, I heard they went a month without having sex, the guy starts getting angry, she tells him he has anger problems, she convinces him to go to therapy, he gets put on antipsychotics, those antipsychotics make him ironically psychotic, she starts calling him crazy :soy::soy: they divorce. It wasn't even a week after he left before she had another guy fucking her :feelslol: right now she has 5 different guys she's talking to and she's fucked 3 of them

impale

impale

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
The guy was the depressive and insecure type, after the honeymoon phase ended my sister realized the guy was annoying to be around, she often told me that if anyone was going to cheat it'd be her :feelslol: telling your vulnerabilities to a woman is a very huge turn off. So she starts ignoring him, does nothing but watch Tik Tok, I heard they went a month without having sex, the guy starts getting angry, she tells him he has anger problems, she convinces him to go to therapy, he gets put on antipsychotics, those antipsychotics make him ironically psychotic, she starts calling him crazy :soy::soy: they divorce. It wasn't even a week after he left before she had another guy fucking her :feelslol: right now she has 5 different guys she's talking to and she's fucked 3 of them
thats sounds very ghetto of her, is she black?

Activity
So far there's no one here