2 life routes I can take. Which one should I?

Which plan?

• Total voters
LonelyLostman

LonelyLostman

NEET
Jul 27, 2022
So I can either:
A: sit on my ass an collect disability. My father makes 300-450k a year and said he will set
It up so I never have to work even after he dies, and I will still get to keep my SSI, as it won’t go directly into my assets. This is an easy yet boring and unfulfilling way to live. I do have legit mental disabilities tho such as bipolar and ocd and do qualify for NEETBUX. Or I could

B: apply myself despite my mental shortcomings and probably less then average IQ and study computer software development like my father. If I did this I would start out making 60-70k a year, and he would help me get work through his connections. My issue is again the mental shortcomings, and probably low iq, coupled with crippling social anxiety that would inevitably keep me from progressing forward in my career. Which would you guys do personally?

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
So I can either:
A: sit on my ass an collect disability. My father makes 300-450k a year and said he will set
It up so I never have to work even after he dies, and I will still get to keep my SSI, as it won’t go directly into my assets. This is an easy yet boring and unfulfilling way to live. I do have legit mental disabilities tho such as bipolar and ocd and do qualify for NEETBUX. Or I could

B: apply myself despite my mental shortcomings and probably less then average IQ and study computer software development like my father. If I did this I would start out making 60-70k a year, and he would help me get work through his connections. My issue is again the mental shortcomings, and probably low iq, coupled with crippling social anxiety that would inevitably keep me from progressing forward in my career. Which would you guys do personally?
Option 2
You will be able to grow past your weakness
It won’t go away, but you’ll be stronger, so that’s even better.

Option 1

You do nothing but sustain yourself off of the few things at your disposal, unless you want to pursue a spiritual and contemplate life or you’re a true artist, it’s going to be riddled with despair and suicide in the long term

LonelyLostman

LonelyLostman

NEET
Jul 27, 2022
Option 2
You will be able to grow past your weakness
It won’t go away, but you’ll be stronger, so that’s even better.

Option 1

You do nothing but sustain yourself off of the few things at your disposal, unless you want to pursue a spiritual and contemplate life or you’re a true artist, it’s going to be riddled with despair and suicide in the long term
You don’t think I can achieve a happy healthy lifestyle with A?

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Besides, if you’re trying to fit in as an awkward, socially inept individual.

Computer sciences are literally one of the best places you can fit in and find others that are similar

LonelyLostman

LonelyLostman

NEET
Jul 27, 2022
Besides, if you’re trying to fit in as an awkward, socially inept individual.

Computer sciences are literally one of the best places you can fit in and find others that are similar
I’m low iq tho as wel. Legit had a family member finish my HS online for me. I was using drugs and had bipolar. I doubt I’m smart enough to have a career independent of my father, and his connections won’t care if I’m too low iq to do the work. His connections will only get me in the door

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
You don’t think I can achieve a happy healthy lifestyle with A?
It’s possible, just use it as a plan B, it’s better to have put your all in something, then you never have to fail and you can fall back on it

If it turns out it isn’t good for you, you can always go back home, heck, you could even work home if you wanted to.

You’re in a really blessed situation, dispite your mental dysfunctions

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I’m low iq tho as wel. Legit had a family member finish my HS online for me. I was using drugs and had bipolar. I doubt I’m smart enough to have a career independent of my father, and his connections won’t care if I’m too low iq to do the work. His connections will only get me in the door
Well hey bro, find something that you can do, and do good at it, forget about computers if you don’t want to do that, heck, you minus well do volunteering, you don’t have a boss, but you are there just to work, just to help and make things better.

Get good at anything bro, this is also an opportunity to go full force in your passions

Yeah dude, if you were abusing substances and you had BD, no wonder you couldn’t finish HS, most guys on here would kill 10 kittens just to get to the place you are in

LonelyLostman

LonelyLostman

NEET
Jul 27, 2022
Well hey bro, find something that you can do, and do good at it, forget about computers if you don’t want to do that, heck, you minus well do volunteering, you don’t have a boss, but you are there just to work, just to help and make things better.

Get good at anything bro, this is also an opportunity to go full force in your passions

Yeah dude, if you were abusing substances and you had BD, no wonder you couldn’t finish HS, most guys on here would kill 10 kittens just to get to the place you are in
What does volunteering get me? Do you think with the substance abuse and bipolar causing me to not finish highschool, a computer career is unrealistic?

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
What does volunteering get me? Do you think with the substance abuse and bipolar causing me to not finish highschool, a computer career is unrealistic?
Not at all bro, I would suggest especially with your money, to find a legit psychologist, not some dumb therapist, but someone who has a Ph.D, if you haven’t already if you want someone to be your guide through a lot of this

I did volunteering for 1000 hours, and I tell ya, it’s extremely fulfilling, I volunteered at parks, at a hospice store, doing hospice myself, leading kids programs, and I even got opportunities to help set up and volunteer at a brand new private luxury apartment.

If you get your shit together, and you actually do think this is something that you find meaningful, doing computers and all that, that would be awesome

It’s gonna take a lot of effort, but you’ll own yourself, and it’ll be meaningful to you

I think what is more important to think is

“Okay, I’m gonna most likely die in this many decades, what do I find most meaningful in this world? And what do I want to do with this existence before it burns up?”

LonelyLostman

LonelyLostman

NEET
Jul 27, 2022
Not at all bro, I would suggest especially with your money, to find a legit psychologist, not some dumb therapist, but someone who has a Ph.D, if you haven’t already if you want someone to be your guide through a lot of this

I did volunteering for 1000 hours, and I tell ya, it’s extremely fulfilling, I volunteered at parks, at a hospice store, doing hospice myself, leading kids programs, and I even got opportunities to help set up and volunteer at a brand new private luxury apartment.

If you get your shit together, and you actually do think this is something that you find meaningful, doing computers and all that, that would be awesome

It’s gonna take a lot of effort, but you’ll own yourself, and it’ll be meaningful to you

“Okay, I’m gonna most likely die in this many decades, what do I find most meaningful in this world? And what do I want to do with this existence before it burns up?”
Fuck your giving me existential dread dude

LonelyLostman

LonelyLostman

NEET
Jul 27, 2022

I’ve had to do community service idk if that’s the same but it sucks

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I’ve had to do community service idk if that’s the same but it sucks
Not at all, this is of your free choice, and you can do it as you please, feeding the homeless and giving clothes to low income people has made me happier then I can express

LonelyLostman

LonelyLostman

NEET
Jul 27, 2022
Yeah dude, we are talking about your life bro xD
Face reality if you want to actually live in it and not just survive
I’ve been coping my way through existence afraid to face reality

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I’ve been coping my way through existence afraid to face reality
Yeah man, you have to first go down through hell if you want to see heaven, or else, you stay in limbo, and then get dragged down to hell with almost no way back

685EA54E C0A2 4BD3 8C70 6287717D84CD
15B9BF7B 4578 4865 85DD 5FCF99F317F2

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Your a dumbfuck if you can’t figure this out. Oh and kys you bragging bitch

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
@Looksmax Refugee why you vote A?
It's a privilege that very few people in this world have, to be able to not work without any consequences. I'd say if you're really sure that you don't have to, then don't. Doesn't mean you have to sit on your ass all day. You can find something much more meaningful to do with your free time.

LonelyLostman

LonelyLostman

NEET
Jul 27, 2022
It's a privilege that very few people in this world have, to be able to not work without any consequences. I'd say if you're really sure that you don't have to, then don't. Doesn't mean you have to sit on your ass all day. You can find something much more meaningful to do with your free time.
How would I explain it to other people once I’m older tho? I don’t know if my dad is saying this to just appease my anxiety, but he showed me proof of his salary that he will make 410k this year. He even said he could do something like make it in the will I can only take out a certain amount each year so I don’t blow it

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
How would I explain it to other people once I’m older tho?
Just tell them that your dad has you covered. I think most people would understand.
I don’t know if my dad is saying this to just appease my anxiety, but he showed me proof of his salary that he will make 410k this year. He even said he could do something like make it in the will I can only take out a certain amount each year so I don’t blow it
Hmmm if you're not even sure that your dad has the money to support you, then it may not be wise to plan your future around it.

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of Istanbul
Sep 7, 2022
So I can either:

Try b if you can’t do it a

cozyneet

cozyneet

NEET
Mar 15, 2023
So I can either:

Why not both lmfaooo . And if you decide to stop you always have your dad to lay back on either way.

Activity
So far there's no one here