How do i regain my motivation for hobbies and making the best of my time left on earth as a NEETcel?

P

Potato Monastery

NEET
Oct 4, 2022
I just browse or shitpost on the internet all day. Right now i'm on this site with my back to the TV where the world cup is playing (Uruguay v South Korea). I feel like a retired 75yo man to be honest.

I'm still capable of riding my bike for 50 miles. My bike is nice with titanium frame and Shimano Ultegra groupset. I know a fellow NEET on instagram from Japan thats 53yo, muscular and lean and rides his fixed gear keirin bike daily. He also gyms, swims and is a photographer. He's filling up his day. I wish i was like him.

But i don't do it. I could still squat 120kg for 20 reps at age 40 (i;m 44 now) but my gym equipment in my spare room is collecting dust for over 3 years. Feels like i'm wasting precious physically able years away. I don't do my digital art even though i was pretty talented. (Having done any since 2008). I want to join indoor soccer league but something is stopping me. I also like photography and antiques but have lost motivation.

I really wish i could accept i'm a non breeder, subhuman that will die out alone. But part of me is too inquisitive. My mind is still telling me i'll find a younger, non-fat woman in Asia one day. I'm British.

My motivation is kaput.